The P&R Plague Thread (Covid-19)

40 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Would you like to dispute the data like an adult or just whine about where it came from like a child? 

I'd say wait at least until we get to the Delta variant under control before getting out over your skiis.  

But anything to make Desantis' record look better right?  Even though data from Florida is sketchy at best.  Wonder why?

15 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I'd say wait at least until we get to the Delta variant under control before getting out over your skiis.  

But anything to make Desantis' record look better right?  Even though data from Florida is sketchy at best.  Wonder why?

So sounds like no dispute at this point.  

• Plus1 1

9 hours ago, Scarlet said:

:facepalm:

Hey, at least he stood up for what is right and tried to get others to see the light. 

This firing just reinforces the idea that modern day evangelical Christianity has become a perverted death cult and needs to be treated as such until this cancer has been excised from the faith. 

And Christians sit there and wonder why people are leaving the religion in droves. Maybe because they have an acute allergic reaction to crazy and death? 

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

These numbers show the actual stress our hospitals are under.

But on a personal level,  I really don’t give a s#!t.  Unless you are under the age of 12, or are vaccinated (I’d even add the folks that have had COVID before), I really don’t care any more.  You had a chance, you refused it.

My guess is that is most of the Mississippi deaths in the last 6 months.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

At this point, since so many crazies equate the vaccine and masks to the Holocaust:

Not getting the vaccine is like Jews lining up for the train because the Nazis told them how great their summer camp was.  

“Yeah, some folks die.  But they weren’t good workers anyways…”

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1