Will There Be a 2020 Football Season?

Chances of a 2020 season?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Chances of a 2020 season?

• Full 12 Game Schedule
    • Shortened Season
    • No Games Played

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2020 at 06:09 PM

3 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

I was positive with the antigen test.  I was tested less than 24 hours after the first symptoms.  The biggest symptom I had was loss of taste and smell.  That lasted about 3 1/2 weeks.  

Antigen tests does get a bad rap, but we are hoping the vaccine is 75% effective.  Is anything sure?  Have to go with what is best and most cost effective.

Also, sucky thing?  You can test positive for up 2 to 3 months.  

Loss of taste and smell seems to be the most consistent symptoms. 

hope your doing well. 

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, dinglederry said:

Last I checked  this thread it was at 200 plus pages.. up to 303 and and still no football??  what gives?? swollen tescitlces and exploding enlarged hearts still getting in the way of our good time? 

Did I hear larger balls? I am in. Wait I thought that Brady deflated them?

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, krc1995 said:

Loss of taste and smell seems to be the most consistent symptoms. 

hope your doing well. 

It was OK.  Even being 52 and diabetic, I have had colds worse.  However I ended up having a leg infection that got really bad.  It got bad because no DR. office will let you in until 30 to 45 days after symptoms are gone.  Did an online visit and the antibiotics didn't help.  That put me in the hospital.  If you know anyone with a Covid diagnosis and they have other health issue, the only place that will see you is the emergency room.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

It was OK.  Even being 52 and diabetic, I have had colds worse.  However I ended up having a leg infection that got really bad.  It got bad because no DR. office will let you in until 30 to 45 days after symptoms are gone.  Did an online visit and the antibiotics didn't help.  That put me in the hospital.  If you know anyone with a Covid diagnosis and they have other health issue, the only place that will see you is the emergency room.

Did not know that. How did the leg infection finally go away? Was that Covid related or diabetes? Guess it could be both 

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

I think he's harmless, and I get a kick out of how people jump when he makes these predictions. One of my favorites was this one, that he's since deleted (can you guess why?).  

HRaLzPj.png

You get what you pay for and all in good fun.  

On this episode of Gullibles Island!.....

download.jpg

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, krc1995 said:

Did not know that. How did the leg infection finally go away? Was that Covid related or diabetes? Guess it could be both 

Infection is gone, but still dealing with wound care because the whole thing blistered and opened up.  My infectious disease DR. wouldn't say it was directly related to Covid, but maybe. (If he would say it was a result of Covid the insurance company would write the whole ting off)  Indirectly yes, because no one would see me.  It was a wake up call.  I have been eating right and well and I have lost 20+ pounds already.  I am going to make 6 weeks of hell stand for something.

• Plus1 2
16 hours ago, Crusader Husker said:

I was positive with the antigen test.  I was tested less than 24 hours after the first symptoms.  The biggest symptom I had was loss of taste and smell.  That lasted about 3 1/2 weeks.  

Antigen tests does get a bad rap, but we are hoping the vaccine is 75% effective.  Is anything sure?  Have to go with what is best and most cost effective.

Also, sucky thing?  You can test positive for up 2 to 3 months.  

So you didn't wind up getting a really bad cough?

4 minutes ago, Undone said:

So you didn't wind up getting a really bad cough?

For a couple of days is all.  I really had symptoms for a few days.  7 days later except loss of taste and smell I felt normal.  I have had worst colds.

I did get the pneumonia vaccine last year.  There are some thoughts that it help lighten the symptoms.  I read that somewhere?  I don't know if that is true or not.  Also one of my nurses thought that the virus may have mutated or at least this is a different strain and not as strong. 

• Plus1 1