The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Didn't this poll show blacks at 23% for Trump and women 46%?  Biden got 57% of the women vote in 2020 and that was before Dobbs.  Copium I guess you can call it but those are some weird numbers

What are you trying to say here? A change for women from 43% Trump to 46% Trump is weird? I mean it’s insane that Trump is above 10% in any demographic, but a 3 point change is not much. 

• Plus1 2

32 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

What are you trying to say here? A change for women from 43% Trump to 46% Trump is weird? I mean it’s insane that Trump is above 10% in any demographic, but a 3 point change is not much. 

Insane indeed.  Our country is minimum 40% pathetic s#!t heads.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
12 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Go figure the guy that MAGA keeps propping up as the face of the border patrol is a verified white nationalist.  Why do those connections keep happening?  

https://americasvoice.org/blog/the-3-things-you-need-to-know-about-border-patrol-union-president-brandon-judd/

"Judd promotes the deadly white nationalist “invasion” and “replacement” conspiracy theories. A powerful USA Today profile by Will Carless titled “‘Replacement theory’ fuels extremists and shooters. Now a top Border Patrol agent is spreading it” detailed how Judd used an April 2022, Fox News appearance to promote the baseless conspiracy theory that there is a plot to replace white Americans with immigrants."

"Judd appeared in dozens of Republican ads in the ‘22 midterms, including one that pretended to shoot President Biden, then-Speaker Pelosi, and Senator Kelly."

That article and source sure likes to take liberties with its “information”.  LOLOL.   It’s like it’s designed in hopes people won’t Read the links provided and links those articles to generate a new devil for the Left to rage against.  

Maybe he is a “white nationalist”, and maybe he isn’t, but this hilarious article sure whiffs on the point it tried to make.   

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
13 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Quinnippiac's poll just a month ago had it Biden 58% Trump 36%.  Yeah, so weird numbers. That's what I'm saying.

Do you really think that after all the special elections after Roe where the Republicans got trounced, after the IVF debacle in Alabama, after Trump consistently underperforms the polls in the primaries, and after the Republicans are signaling they are going to try to restrict birth control that the data showing gaining women voters is accurate?  When was the last time you answered a random robo call? 

Biden may wind up losing in November but to say it's over now after a New York Times poll in March is silly.  I mean isn't Biden outpacing Trump with small donation donors?  Isn't his warchest far larger than Trump's? That might be a more accurate data point than polling whatever lunatics answer random calls then trying to weight the results from that.  

• Plus1 1

6 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Quinnippiac's poll just a month ago had it Biden 58% Trump 36%.  Yeah, so weird numbers. That's what I'm saying.

Do you really think that after all the special elections after Roe where the Republicans got trounced, after the IVF debacle in Alabama, after Trump consistently underperforms the polls in the primaries, and after the Republicans are signaling they are going to try to restrict birth control that the data showing gaining women voters is accurate?  When was the last time you answered a random robo call? 

Biden may wind up losing in November but to say it's over now after a New York Times poll in March is silly.  I mean isn't Biden outpacing Trump with small donation donors?  Isn't his warchest far larger than Trump's? That might be a more accurate data point than polling whatever lunatics answer random calls then trying to weight the results from that.  

At a certain point though, what you're saying needs to be reflected in polling or in favorability ratings.

The problem is that you assume that voters properly blame the responsible political party for negative events. But the reality is that voters who are concerned about IVF procedures, the Dobbs decision, or that Donald Trump is a rapist, are already tuned into politics and already support Democrats. The other voters are pretty stupid, don't pay attention to politics, and think that because Biden is President, he's responsible for these things. 

These voters are hard to reach, don't often vote, and actively dislike politics. They dislike Joe Biden at the moment and Democrats need to win over huge chunks of these voters over 8 months to still lose. Democrats are running out of time. 

19 minutes ago, commando said:

nikki wins DC primary

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/03/03/nikki-haley-donald-trump-washington-dc-primary/72830577007/

"This makes Nikki Haley the first woman to win a Republican primary in U.S. history," said Haley spokesperson Olivia Perez-Cubas on the social media site X, formerly known as Twitter.

On to Super Tuesday with big mojo behind herchuckleshuffle

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, commando said:

i wonder if dementia don remembers saying this?

GHrBXs4agAAnZ6N?format=jpg&name=small

No - he has both real dementia and planned dementia - when it he doesn't want to acknowledge the truth

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

No - he has both real dementia and planned dementia - when it he doesn't want to acknowledge the truth

Dementia aside, Donald Trump is a clinical narcissist of the highest order as demonstrated his entire life. It's not simply the arrogance, it's the delusional arrogance and inability to view life through the lens of anyone else. 

I'm trying to imagine a MAGA follower encountering this behavior in a boss, co-worker, client, friend, neighbor, or Democrat and not saying: what an a$$h@!e! Stay away from that loser. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Dementia aside, Donald Trump is a clinical narcissist of the highest order as demonstrated his entire life. It's not simply the arrogance, it's the delusional arrogance and inability to view life through the lens of anyone else. 

I'm trying to imagine a MAGA follower encountering this behavior in a boss, co-worker, client, friend, neighbor, or Democrat and not saying: what an a$$h@!e! Stay away from that loser. 

agreed

So, no surprise, the SC rules against Colorado - Trump to remain on the ballots.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna132291

All 9 judges agreed.....this was a no-brainer.

"The ruling makes it clear that Congress, not states, has to set rules on how the 14th Amendment provision can be enforced against federal office-seekers. As such, the decision applies to all states, not just Colorado. States retain the power to bar people running for state office from appearing on the ballot under Section 3.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election