The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

OP-Ed makes a case that Trump and Biden need each other. If one falls, the other will follow. 

The heart of the article copied below. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4235818-the-trump-collapse-is-coming-and-hes-taking-biden-down-with-him/

Obviously, as we have seen, Trump can't mentally handle not being the guy in power.  It's crushing him that he's not.  If Joe lost the next election and was out of Washington, I'm pretty sure he would go peacefully and happily into retirement.

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Obviously, as we have seen, Trump can't mentally handle not being the guy in power.  It's crushing him that he's not.  If Joe lost the next election and was out of Washington, I'm pretty sure he would go peacefully and happily into retirement.

I'm thinking Trump goes crazy :madashbefore then with all of his trials.  He may be in the fetal position soon.   

Big Baby Crying GIF

• Oh Yeah! 1

17 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

And people think she’s a good candidate. 

This is disqualifying for her. 

Ok - so the cult-mob  leader basically puts out a hit list to his deranged followers and Haley can't bring herself to denounce Trump directly and forcefully.  By all means he is disqualified for saying such things.   Saying he is just being irresponsible isn't enough.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
35 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Ha!  "My Dad and uncle were great upstanding men that never partied, never cheated, never had threesomes, never...you know what, look they loved to party and screw but things were different back then!"

I don't think most people's problem with RFK Jr is that he has an affinity for booze and women...

Hell, that would make him a little bit less of a whackjob.  He could blame it on being drunk with untreated syphilis!

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
  • TBH 1
3 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I don't think most people's problem with RFK Jr is that he has an affinity for booze and women...

Hell, that would make him a little bit less of a whackjob.  He could blame it on being drunk with untreated syphilis!

Maybe he can do more shirtless bench press reps!  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

Wait till he hears about a trump. 

To the credit of the right wing political movement, they're trying to rid themselves of cancerous grifters. Their ultimate problem, entirely self-created, is that their politics has so many tumors they can't possibly get rid of them all. 

On 10/4/2023 at 11:06 AM, BigRedBuster said:

Biden would happily retire. Concerning the article, there's a lot wrong with it. While Trump might be washed away by his legal troubles, he's still going to control the party. Any candidate that doesn't say Trump is innocent and the courts are rigged against him will face a backlash from the MAGA horde.

Regarding Biden, Democrats are stupid and annoying. The reality of their electoral coalition means that ANY candidate is going to be disliked by elements of their party. The partisan nature of the public - the favorable ceiling of any President, Republican or Democrat - is ~50%. With a Democrat in his 3rd year, it's not possible to poll very high. Republicans will hate them no matter what, and the fractured elements within the Democratic Party will also be unhappy.

• TBH 2
  • TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election