2020 Presidential Debates Round 1 - Game Thread

admo

2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Yeah this is basically useless. Trumps plan is just to talk over Joe when Joe is making good points. I just can’t stand a single thing about Trump. Hopefully he’ll get hit by bus leaving the debate. Complete waste of a human being.

Watch out for us the FBI again:cop: trump is a clown and worse. This debate was a disaster. I will be surprised if there is a second one 

I know most of us thought that was a mess.

But genuinely... could anyone have been across from Trump on that stage tonight and given a "good" performance?

I mean sure, if a moderator had actually committed to something like cutting mics off when needed, but Wallace would not commit to that.

Could anybody have given a good debate that pleased a lot of people given Trump's behavior?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Watch out for us the FBI again:cop: trump is a clown and worse. This debate was a disaster. I will be surprised if there is a second one 

It would help if you’d quit pointing it out cuz I’m not going to stop hoping. So you can put your little :cop: away.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

I know most of us thought that was a mess.

But genuinely... could anyone have been across from Trump on that stage tonight and given a "good" performance?

I mean sure, if a moderator had actually committed to something like cutting mics off when needed, but Wallace would not commit to that.

Could anybody have given a good debate that pleased a lot of people given Trump's behavior?

No, it is near impossible to debate a habitual liar who doesn’t know how to act like an adult. It becomes completely impossible when the moderator is as useful as a a turd flavored lollipop.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Pretty much any one of the other Democratic candidates would have done a better job than Biden.  Just like they did at the Democratic debates.

Maybe, but no one would have done a "good" job unless one of them had run at Trump and piledriven his skull into the floor. Although that wouldn't have had much of an effect since he's brain dead already.

• Fire 1