Trump tests positive for COVID-19

15 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

All anyone has to do is look at Trumps twitter to know this whole thing was a scam. An invincible hero...stock market up big...back on campaign trail soon. He never had it. It was a rouse to look stronger and say he can relate more now. He never had it. 

Still highly unlikely that this is the case. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
46 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

All anyone has to do is look at Trumps twitter to know this whole thing was a scam. An invincible hero...stock market up big...back on campaign trail soon. He never had it. It was a rouse to look stronger and say he can relate more now. He never had it. 

he is the picture of health...gasping very strongly.  stronger then anyone has ever gasped before.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, Frott Scost said:

Still 50/50 for me.  

If he did have it and got discharged, you knew this is how he would act. 

But, I wouldn’t put it past him to fake the whole thing. 

Pay a few Drs  half a million under the table to go along. 

13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Still 50/50 for me.  

If he did have it and got discharged, you knew this is how he would act. 

But, I wouldn’t put it past him to fake the whole thing. 

Pay a few Drs  half a million under the table to go along. 

It's not beyond Trump to want to do something like this or even try it, but it is beyond him for it to work this well. He and his team have showed they're not that good at lying - what we would be hearing is anonymous stories of it being faked, not the anonymous stories we are hearing of all the other dumb s#!t. He had/has it.

34 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

He could very well end up on a ventilator with this stunt.   Taking a big gamble and I’m not sure there’s much of a payoff for him to gain.  Seems like the actions of a desperate man.  

Possibly, but I think even if not desperate, he hates to appear weak. Day 1 as president he pitched a fit over having a smaller crowd size than Obama, even though there were obvious and legitimate reasons for it being smaller and no one would have cared about it if he hadn't made a big deal of it. 

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

It's not beyond Trump to want to do something like this or even try it, but it is beyond him for it to work this well. He and his team have showed they're not that good at lying - what we would be hearing is anonymous stories of it being faked, not the anonymous stories we are hearing of all the other dumb s#!t. He had/has it.

So, is he really gasping for air here or is he acting?

36 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, is he really gasping for air here or is he acting?

Watch how his chest contracts. That's hard to fake. My daughter has asthma and if we see her chest pull in like that we're headed straight to the ER. I think he's still laboring to breath watching that. 

• Plus1 1