Censorship

• 1 month later...

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

What a snowflake.  And, he bought twitter because he's fighting for free speech.  

Musk totally comes off as a huge giant doosher.  The crybaby rich kid that can't take a joke at his expense. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
  • 3 weeks later...

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Typical Musk here.  He defames and spreads false accusations then when called out on it he deletes the community notes.  Warrior for truth and fairness...lol

GIR4uCwWcAADVEq.jpeg

Hopefully a lawyer will get a big payday out of this. Can we deport Musk for being a massive douche?

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, ZRod said:

Hopefully a lawyer will get a big payday out of this. Can we deport Musk for being a massive douche?

It's incredible conservative American men., who pride themselves on their rugged nature and sheer masculinity, continue to look up to figures like Musk and Trump, who have proven time and time again they're petulant man-babies who completely implode at any type of criticism and lie constantly to maintain their fragile egos.

• Fire 2
  • TBH 2
14 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

It's incredible conservative American men., who pride themselves on their rugged nature and sheer masculinity, continue to look up to figures like Musk and Trump, who have proven time and time again they're petulant man-babies who completely implode at any type of criticism and lie constantly to maintain their fragile egos.

I absolutely don’t get it but it has become a defining characteristic of MAGA supporters.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

17 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ew. Don Lemon? Didn't know he was gone from CNN. Maybe I'll have to take a peek at them again. It's been years since I actually tuned to that channel.

• Plus1 1
38 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

:laughpound

What's hilarious is that the ones loudly bemoaning and clutching pearls for this now...were the first ones gloating and jumping for joy when Tucker Carlson got axed.

Are they? Don Lemon was terrible.

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Are they? Don Lemon was terrible.

On social media, yes. I didn't care for him either.

However, I am of the opinion that both were employed by private entities, and if the powers that be say "you're out" then you're out.

12 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

On social media, yes. I didn't care for him either.

However, I am of the opinion that both were employed by private entities, and if the powers that be say "you're out" then you're out.

Well, then they're just as stupid as Lemon, but if Elon did cancel him for asking hard questions the irony is... chef's kiss!

• Plus1 1