***** Official Election Game Day Thread *****

Oh my goodness, the butthurt and whimpering of Hannity and Ingram on Fox News is pretty spectacular. I hadn't watched either if them for a long time and decided to check it out tonight. Just lashing out every which way. They are really upset with the Dems....and Romney :lol:  What a hoot.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, krill said:

Careful what you wish for. My top post-election fear is that Trump, feeling betrayed by Fox, and banned on mainstream social media, will launch his own TV channel and social media platform that gathers everything horrible to the Eye of Sauron to marshal a level of depravity that we cannot yet imagine.

I think you're 100% correct. I think he's about to go full rage monkey on America for rejecting him.

He does not take losing well.

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

It’s amazing that Biden is getting 80% of these votes. I’m not crying fraud, but I just didn’t think it was possible. 

Thats what happens when your leader says not to vote by mail. You have these types of margins when you start to count the vote by mail

• Plus1 2

Below is what's left in GA. Trump ahead by 1,805. If all the % stay the same Biden will be ahead by 2,315 after the below ballots are counted. But the % will increase for Biden so it will be more than that. I put the # of votes Biden would gain on Trump if the % stay.

Here's a breakdown of the ballots by county:

• Clayton County: 4,355  (3,697)
  • Cobb County: 700  (394)
  • Floyd County: 444  (-313)
  • Forsyth County: 1,545  (-1,017)
  • Gwinnett County: 4,800  (2,798)
  • Laurens County: 1,797  (-1,152)
  • Taylor County: 456  (-287)

12 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Perhaps segments of the American population are "deplorables"?

Absolutely.