***** Official Election Game Day Thread *****

The utter piece of s#!t has spoken again. Presidential elections are already stacked in the GOP's favor you f#&%ing a$$h@!e.

"If Republicans don't challenge and change the U.S. election system, there will never be another Republican president elected again," Graham said Sunday on Fox News. "President Trump should not concede. We're down to less -- 10,000 votes in Georgia. He's going to win North Carolina. We have gone from 93,000 votes to less than 20,000 votes in Arizona, where more -- more votes to be counted."

Oh, and Romney is an idiot too. The Democrats received more votes in the presidential election, more votes in the House elections (over 2 million more so far), and more votes in the Senate elections. Bulls#!t this is what people are saying.

"I think people are saying that conservative principles still account for the majority of public opinion in our country," Sen. Mitt Romney said on Sunday.

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

A lot of whining from the right (obviously), but no rioting/looting that I've heard about.... Which is nice. Unless you consider buying all available ammo looting :lol:

Probably because no one was killed by the cops.

25 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

A lot of whining from the right (obviously), but no rioting/looting that I've heard about.... Which is nice. Unless you consider buying all available ammo looting :lol:

although the police did arrest a couple guys who were driving to philidelphia planning to shoot the place up.

• Plus1 5

3 minutes ago, commando said:

although the police did arrest a couple guys who were driving to philidelphia planning to shoot the place up.

Wait a minute, are you SURE they only arrested them?

15 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Probably because no one was killed by the cops.

5 minutes ago, commando said:

As well as they should have.

13 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Would you actually care to discuss, or just some drive quips today?

You quipped first, no? I was just making an observation.

• Plus1 2
Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

As well as they should have.

You quipped first, no? I was just making an observation.

One that's conveniently the latest right wing talking point, and shows a general disregard for circumstances and actual events.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, ZRod said:

One that's conveniently the latest right wing talking point, and shows a general disregard for circumstances and actual events.

A general disregard for common sense is when you excuse the destruction of private and/or public property because an individual was shot by police, by no fault of the people who's property is being destroyed.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, B.B. Hemingway said:

A general disregard for common sense is when you excuse the destruction of private and/or public property because an individual was shot by police, by no fault of the people who's property is being destroyed.

Who did that?

• Haha 1