***** Official Election Game Day Thread *****

8 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I just watched 10 secs of this. Rudy is out of his f#&%ing mind.

It’s hilarious. Rudy ranting in a landscaping company parking lot, in the shadow of a sex store, a mere days after an embarrassing appearance in Borat 2, all while Trump golfs. Trump doesn’t even care enough to go on this embarrassing tour. I couldn’t script a better moment for Biden’s win. 

• Plus1 3

4 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

It’s hilarious. Rudy ranting in a landscaping company parking lot, in the shadow of a sex store, a mere days after an embarrassing appearance in Borat 2, all while Trump golfs. Trump doesn’t even care enough to go on this embarrassing tour. I couldn’t script a better moment for Biden’s win. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

For me, personally, I put it in perspective like this. Since I have been of voting age, we have had as POTUS 

R-R-D-R-D-R and now D. With regards to my daily life, nothing has fundamentally changed regardless. So, with that in mind, I would much rather have a decent person in charge, for my personal viewpoint as well as the rest of the world's view, rather than a devisive narcissist, regardless of my political stance. I think we will swing back to that standing under Biden

Only one name behind those letters produced the best prosperity ever known.  You just voted against him.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1