***** Official Election Game Day Thread *****

5 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Hmmmm.....

Apparently there is a "glitch" in Michigan being reported 

link?

Is it this?

And the process worked apparently without regard to politics. A Republican city clerk supervised a vote count that wrongly gave victory to a Democrat, after which a Democratic county clerk's staff caught the error and requested a correction from the Republican city clerk, handing the win to a Republican.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/oakland/2020/11/06/oakland-county-election-2020-race-results/6184186002/

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I don't have the link but it sounded like a bad sci-fy movie...the glitch was changing the count of Trump ballots over to Biden ballots.

Ya I found a better source. They're likely going to have to check all these counties, but I don't think it's going to make as big a difference in the other counties. Someone would have noticed the percentages shifting wildly by now if it had happened everywhere, e.g. Biden winning 60% of the vote when Clinton won 45%.

https://nationalfile.com/video-michigan-county-discovers-glitch-that-gave-6000-trump-votes-to-biden/

You can see it here actually. This happened in Antrim county and here is NYT tally. Trump got 14%, but 29.4% in 2016.

Antrim Trump +14 R+29.4
>98%

Who is dumber, Jr. or Sr.? Yes I can believe Biden got a lot more votes because I'm not a f#&%ing idiot. Biden got votes from 22.3% of the U.S. population and Obama got votes from 22.9% of the population. Funny how a 27MM population increase can increase the # of votes.

• Plus1 4

7 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

If Kevin can find the illegal votes with evidence and facts, then I agree we should throw them out. Otherwise he can stfu.

Yep. But he should actually STFU until he finds any.

4 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

:facepalm:

I actually still fear he and Barr will be able to get enough unmarked forces surrounding the White House that it would require military intervention to clear them out. But hopefully he can be talked down from this lunacy.

• Plus1 1