Biden's America

55 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Kind of insane if you consider the unfriendly business and tax increases (not to mention America hating) policies passed in the Inflation Reduction Act.

It’s almost like the same voices to predictably line up to proclaim we need to cut Big Business yet more breaks to juice our economy are full of crap.

• TBH 1
2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Kind of insane if you consider the unfriendly business and tax increases (not to mention America hating) policies passed in the Inflation Reduction Act.

Do you mean to tell me that printing trillions upon trillions of dolllars out of thin air the past four years causing mountains of debt has caused an increase of corporate profits?!?!?   Shocker.  

• Fire 1
  • Worth a Look 1
9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Do you mean to tell me that printing trillions upon trillions of dolllars out of thin air the past four 15 years causing mountains of debt has caused an increase of corporate profits?!?!?   Shocker.  

FIFY

• TBH 1

Just now, Archy1221 said:

Interesting he settled on the Holiest day of the year for Christians.   He coulda picked March 11th, April 10th, June 16th, October 12th this year.  

Interesting he waited until the day before to announce it too.

• Thanks 1

Outraged by the coincidence of Easter falling on the same day this year as some celebration that one would think real Christians would be ok with since it would allow for them to be inclusive.   Or at a minimum tolerant.   But no it's more Christian like to "meh" when the leader of one party is posting imagines of his opponent being bound, gagged and kidnapped.  Peak MAGA.  And of course MAGA is wrong again.  

https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/transgender-day-visibility-falls-annually-march-31-not-always-easter-2024-03-29/

"International Transgender Day of Visibility (TDOV) takes place annually on March 31 to celebrate transgender and gender non-conforming individuals. It was not designed intentionally to fall on Easter Sunday as claimed by some online accounts.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

This type of s#!t is what I don’t like about dems. They can be so tone deaf at times. Great, raise awareness for the trans community, but don’t designate it for one of the holiest days of the year just to poke the bear. Utter stupidity on their part imo.

• Fire 1
2 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

This type of s#!t is what I don’t like about dems. They can be so tone deaf at times. Great, raise awareness for the trans community, but don’t designate it for one of the holiest days of the year just to poke the bear. Utter stupidity on their part imo.

It's not designated to be on Easter.  It's been on March 31st since 2010.  I never heard about until today but a simple search disproves the notion that it's designated to be on Easter to poke the bear.  It's an international day too.  But MAGA never lets a good froth go unused, Christian-like or not.

• Plus1 2