Biden's America

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I posted that on the last page I believe along with a tweet thread from Abbott explaining the entire situation and giving context 

Abbott, who was caught lying to the FDA by a whistleblower? That Abbott?

Maybe let's not use the liars who were caught lying as a source. Maybe. 

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Abbott, who was caught lying to the FDA by a whistleblower? That Abbott?

Maybe let's not use the liars who were caught lying as a source. Maybe. 

Yes, the Abbott that had the FDA/CDC corroborate the investigation into the recall yet they still drug their feet at allowing a reopening of the plant.   Kind of amazing that now all of a sudden when a shortage arrives and mothers are pissed, the FDA says “ok go ahead and open”.  As if Magically the plant is now ready once enough people complained 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes, the Abbott that had the FDA/CDC corroborate the investigation into the recall yet they still drug their feet at allowing a reopening of the plant.   Kind of amazing that now all of a sudden when a shortage arrives and mothers are pissed, the FDA says “ok go ahead and open”.  As if Magically the plant is now ready once enough people complained 

Or, it's a few months of cleaning after a completely unnecessary shutdown caused by a lying company who is now trying to save face with some PR, all of which is being bought by people predisposed to blame Biden for everything.

It's not Biden's fault, it's not the CDC's or FDA's fault. It's Abbott's fault. Criminals come up with all kinds of excuses for their crimes. Stop giving criminals a pass because it's politically expedient and this conversation never happens. 

• Plus1 3

17 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Or, it's a few months of cleaning after a completely unnecessary shutdown caused by a lying company who is now trying to save face with some PR, all of which is being bought by people predisposed to blame Biden for everything.

It's not Biden's fault, it's not the CDC's or FDA's fault. It's Abbott's fault. Criminals come up with all kinds of excuses for their crimes. Stop giving criminals a pass because it's politically expedient and this conversation never happens. 

LOL.  

The FDA/CDC agreed during the course of the investigation that the formula was most likely not the source of the unfortunate deaths and illness.   If you other information refuting the CDC/FDA then please post.   

• Plus1 4

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

The FDA/CDC agreed during the course of the investigation that the formula was most likely not the source of the unfortunate deaths and illness.   If you other information refuting the CDC/FDA then please post.   

I've already posted it. Twice, in fact. It doesn't matter if that was the source THAT time, the bacteria was on the line when the CDC shut the Sturgis plant down THIS TIME.

Unless the argument is that we should let the plant run until the bacteria that was found during the February inspection actually kills a baby which is... pretty much murder. Which, I'm told, is a cardinal sin.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

No it wasn’t according to the recent investigation.  

This is a lie.

The F.D.A. returned to the plant on Jan. 31 and discovered persistent problems, including the presence of cronobacter bacteria near production lines, according to agency records.

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

This is a lie.

The F.D.A. returned to the plant on Jan. 31 and discovered persistent problems, including the presence of cronobacter bacteria near production lines, according to agency records.

Look at your bolded and then compare the language to what you said earlier as posted and highlighted below then tell me again who’s lying…..

3 hours ago, knapplc said:

the bacteria was on the line when the CDC shut the Sturgis plant down THIS TIME.

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Look at your bolded and then compare the language to what you said earlier as posted and highlighted below then tell me again who’s lying…..

LOL.  I said "on" and the FDA said "near." 

The plant was shut down - correctly - due to cronobacter bacteria contamination. On, near, adjacent to, by... whatever.

That bacteria kills babies. It was in the plant. End of story.

• Plus1 3