Biden's America

27 minutes ago, knapplc said:

It's obvious you don't know the FDA's guidelines and are too lazy to look them up so you're throwing words at the screen. Do the legwork, show us what the FDA's guidelines are, and you'll have your answer for why they shut the plant down.

You were the first to be fairly adamant the bacteria (which wasn’t found in the product and the strain that affected the babies wasn’t found in the plant) was near production.   I asked you what near meant and you won’t provide an answer or just even say you don’t know.   Will still look forward to your answer.

30 minutes ago, knapplc said:

1) This bacteria kills babies - two are dead, two were sickened.

Based on this info alone, should we shut down the baby bottle production plants and the water system involved?   Since the bacteria was found on it in one case? 

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

ou’re stretching way too far in your attempt to blame this on Biden or the dems ir the FDA

You are conflating what I’m saying once again.  I’m not blaming Abbott’s issue of bacteria somewhere in the plant on Biden or the FDA and you quite frankly know this.   

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

You were the first to be fairly adamant the bacteria (which wasn’t found in the product and the strain that affected the babies wasn’t found in the plant) was near production.   I asked you what near meant and you won’t provide an answer or just even say you don’t know.   Will still look forward to your answer.

It's hilarious to see you keep pinning your fantasy on location. It's irrelevant, it's been explained to you several times why it's irrelevant, but here you are pounding that same nail.  :LOLtartar

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Based on this info alone, should we shut down the baby bottle production plants and the water system involved?   Since the bacteria was found on it in one case? 

What are you talking about?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Ok so let’s work with this using your comparison……OSHA finds a violation that doesn’t severely affect worker safety so they say “keeping doing business but fix your issue or else expect heavy fines”.  Sound pretty close accurate?  

if so let’s move to Abbott…..without the four false reports the plant would have not been shutdown because we know there were no product issues.  So that said, the plant was shutdown, an investigation did take place and it was found that the plant did have bacteria in a non production place and never made its way into the production place.  So basically no product safety issues still…so why not do what OSHA would have done?   Keep producing the safe and needed formula, but clean the plant by X date or face severe fines??   

By the way, I’ve never said it’s the FDA’s job to fix plant issues.   

If OSHA found severe enough violations, they could shut down my facility.....and they would rightfully do so.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You are conflating what I’m saying once again.  I’m not blaming Abbott’s issue of bacteria somewhere in the plant on Biden or the FDA and you quite frankly know this.   

It’s not conflating when people recognize you have an ongoing agenda.

It’s a strange conspiracy theory. If Abbot did have the facility clean to FDA standards and was willing to run production, why didn’t they? Are we to believe the FDA wanted to starve babies? Was overzealous in enforcing their standards and actually went beyond their standards to stop perfectly safe and capable production? What’s the wild conspiracy theory that flies in the face of Occam’s Razor?

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/25/2022 at 4:45 PM, suh_fan93 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/this-week-in-bidenomics-debt-bomb-194520709.html

Biden has personally taken credit for the big drop in spending this year, and the stark improvement in the annual deficit, calling it “the biggest decline in a single year in American history.” His budget director, Shalanda Young, hailed the May 25 CBO report as evidence of a “strong economic recovery, powered by President Biden’s economic and vaccination policies.” Meh. Budget experts say the improving deficit is almost entirely due to the end of fiscal stimulus passed in 2020 and 2021, some under Trump and the rest under Biden.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/this-week-in-bidenomics-debt-bomb-194520709.html

Biden has personally taken credit for the big drop in spending this year, and the stark improvement in the annual deficit, calling it “the biggest decline in a single year in American history.” His budget director, Shalanda Young, hailed the May 25 CBO report as evidence of a “strong economic recovery, powered by President Biden’s economic and vaccination policies.” Meh. Budget experts say the improving deficit is almost entirely due to the end of fiscal stimulus passed in 2020 and 2021, some under Trump and the rest under Biden.

Hasn’t every President for the past 50+ years taken credit for anything positive that happens while they are in office? And also deflected blame for anything bad to the former guy and/or other party? Meh indeed.

Sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong. A person needs to remove their partisan tinted glasses to discern the real truth. Look at what the President(s) and party(s) actually did or are doing and ignore their self serving back patting and finger pointing.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Hasn’t every President for the past 50+ years taken credit for anything positive that happens while they are in office? And also deflected blame for anything bad to the former guy and/or other party? Meh indeed.

Sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong. A person needs to remove their partisan tinted glasses to discern the real truth. Look at what the President(s) and party(s) actually did or are doing and ignore their self serving back patting and finger pointing.

Yes, every president has done that and will continue to do that.   That’s why I was giving context to post I replied to.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

Yes, every president has done that and will continue to do that.   That’s why I was giving context to post I replied to.  

Oh, that was “context”, as opposed to highlighting that Biden was taking credit for something he doesn’t deserve full credit for? Apparently I misinterpreted the intent.

Please do me a favor. You don’t have to but I am asking nicely. When you post something, anything negative about Trump or positive about Biden, tag me in that post so I’m sure not to miss it.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Apparently I misinterpreted the intent

Yes you did.

7 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Please do me a favor. You don’t have to but I am asking nicely. When you post something, anything negative about Trump or positive about Biden, tag me in that post so I’m sure not to miss it.

I have posted negative about trump before and positive about Biden before, so yes you must have conveniently missed it.  

7 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Oh, that was “context”, as opposed to highlighting that Biden was taking credit for something he doesn’t deserve full credit for? Apparently I misinterpreted the intent.

One that comes to mind was a strike killing a known and wanted terrorist 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Kind of as stupid as ….the stock market is at all time high all because of me. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

Well done Joe!  Way to stand your ground and not succumb to pressure from another country. CC: @JJ Husker

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2022-05-27/mexican-president-unlikely-to-attend-summit-of-the-americas-in-l-a-next-month

Administration officials have made it clear they will not invite Venezuela or Nicaragua, because those countries’ authoritarian leaders do not represent the model of democracy Washington and others in the region seek to promote.

U.S. officials also said initially they would not invite Cuba, then suggested they might welcome a “low level” delegation from Havana. A diminished status did not appeal to Cuban officials, however, and President Miguel Díaz-Canel said earlier this week he will not attend.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1