Biden's America

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I just told you what the averages were for the two presidents. Thought it was a  pretty straightforward answer.  If you want the policies and rhetoric, I’m quite certain you can look those up same as me.   

edit…I think Biden daily average gas price is hovering around $3.35-3.50 and rising quickly.  

So….you really don’t know much about this issue to be able to answer.  

I even gave you a link. 

It’s just too easy to think Trump great….Biden bad.  But, you don’t know why. You say Presidents don’t control gas prices. Good for you.  That’s a good start. 

Psssst……you might want to go back a number of pages. I did a lot of research on the subject and posted it. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
26 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

t’s just too easy to think Trump great….Biden bad.  But, you don’t know why

I do understand why the US was a net exporter of energy under Trump admin for I believe the first time in quite sometime and had average daily gas prices .50 lower than his predecessor and $1.00 lower than his successor.    But it’s just too easy to think Policies and rhetoric don’t matter or you don’t understand why they matter.   

• Plus1 2
17 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I do understand why the US was a net exporter of energy under Trump admin for I believe the first time in quite sometime and had average daily gas prices .50 lower than his predecessor and $1.00 lower than his successor.    But it’s just too easy to think Policies and rhetoric don’t matter or you don’t understand why they matter.   

Why is that?  

when did production start moving in that  direction?

If it’s so great to have that much production, why did trump start reducing the number of US wells in 2019 and drastically reduce production in 2020?  Why would he do that?

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

you don’t understand the petroleum business at all

• Plus1 5

6 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

you don’t understand the petroleum business at all

And you do.  Or anyone else on here???  I don’t believe anyone on this board is an executive in the energy business, but some of us understand what makes market dynamics change.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
11 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why is that?  

when did production start moving in that  direction?

If it’s so great to have that much production, why did trump start reducing the number of US wells in 2019 and drastically reduce production in 2020?  Why would he do that?

Watching you ask these questions is quite entertaining. 

It's sad in a way, because Republicans are going to run on gas prices and win, but voters including Archy can't provide answers to basic questions.

• Plus1 1

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epm0_pte_nus_dpg&f=m

Gas was at $2.46 in January, 2017

Gas was at $2.63 in January, 2020

Then something happened, which btw is still effecting prices today since a barrel of oil went below $0 at one point and production shutdown and some companies went bankrupt, laid off workers, liquidated capital, etc..  Why would oil companies reinvest in capital and labor when they're taking in record profits now? 

So I guess we're going to take the "benefit" of the pandemic when saying gas prices were lower under Trump but when job reports come out showing historic job growth now, we're going to Laughy O'lantern it. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

And you do.  Or anyone else on here???  I don’t believe anyone on this board is an executive in the energy business, but some of us understand what makes market dynamics change.  

You said you understand it….but you can’t answer simple questions when the answer is given to you.  

And yet Trump great….Biden bad. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

It cost me 60 dollars to fill up yeterday...I drive a car that is basically designed fro 70 year old women, I think it is a 2 cylinder engine so I will get 375 miles from that tank...

But it is expensive and some of you are almost trying to act like you enjoy how much gas costs because you are so worried to say that high gas prices suck.

You can say it sucks and still support Biden.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

It cost me 60 dollars to fill up yeterday...I drive a car that is basically designed fro 70 year old women, I think it is a 2 cylinder engine so I will get 375 miles from that tank...

But it is expensive and some of you are almost trying to act like you enjoy how much gas costs because you are so worried to say that high gas prices suck.

You can say it sucks and still support Biden.

Who are you talking about?  I don’t know anyone on here that doesn’t think or sucks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Who are you talking about?  I don’t know anyone on here that doesn’t think or sucks. 

Show me them...I think I am the only person that says the gas prices suck.

Shoot, say it, post that you hate how high gas prices are and do it without trying to defend anyone.  Just say that it sucks.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Show me them...I think I am the only person that says the gas prices suck.

Shoot, say it, post that you hate how high gas prices are and do it without trying to defend anyone.  Just say that it sucks.

They suck. What has anyone posted making you think anything else?

• Thanks 1