Biden's America

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yeah, the mouth swab will tell you that but it doesn't tell the level of THC.  That's why we still do the urine tests along with it.

This is how you know I don't partake. I would know this stuff if I had to worry about testing. 

:smokin

On 6/8/2022 at 9:44 AM, Moiraine said:

Lots of jobs where people aren’t operating any heavy machinery require it. Why should they?

Many years ago I ran a pipe insulation crew on construction sites. Had this biker dude that was stoned out of his gourd all day long, and I mean from start time to quit time. I put him on all the intricate work that I wanted to look really nice because he excelled at it. Unfortunately he was epileptic, had a seizure on a scissorlift and had to be drug tested because of it. I went to bat for him with corporate. In the phone conference with the company attorney he tried telling them it was secondhand smoke from his roommate. The attorney shot back, “Chub (his nickname), they’ve never seen levels this high in humans before”. :lol:  Sadly had to let him go.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Many years ago I ran a pipe insulation crew on construction sites. Had this biker dude that was stoned out of his gourd all day long, and I mean from start time to quit time. I put him on all the intricate work that I wanted to look really nice because he excelled at it. Unfortunately he was epileptic, had a seizure on a scissorlift and had to be drug tested because of it. I went to bat for him with corporate. In the phone conference with the company attorney he tried telling them it was secondhand smoke from his roommate. The attorney shot back, “Chub (his nickname), they’ve never seen levels this high in humans before”. :lol:  Sadly had to let him go.

Cheech and Chub!

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Cheech and Chub!

Actually the other one was called Scorch.  Scorch & Chubs.

The funniest part of this is the corp attorney was Myra Monfort. Hearing the very proper, ultra rich wife of the owner call him Chubs and not fall for his BS. When she said they’d never seen levels that high before, he just hung his head and nodded in agreement. :lol:

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Even YouTubers are understanding this..

We have not even seen the start of how bad the inflation is going to get...and gas prices...you are better off buying some gas and storing it right now because it will be 6 dollars in a month and 7 dollars by the start of school.

• Plus1 2