Biden's America

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Did Trump really do anything for gas prices?  LINK  I mean...until early 2020?  Hmmmm......

Seems to me, gas prices went up from when he took office.....well....until early 2020.

I'm hoping @Archy1221 can clarify this for me.  

He can't, but he's gotta rationalize his vote for Republicans - completely devoid of policy objectives, who reject reality when it comes to climate change, and offer completely off the rails responses to gun violence - some how.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Several posts have been moved out of here and into the Woodshed.

Personal attacks and flaming are against board guidelines. Some of you should be abundantly aware of this by now. There is a core group here whom are regularly finding themselves in the middle of a fit with one another and it needs to end. Immediately.

I won't lose an ounce of sleep handing out further warnings or multiple, simultaneous suspensions if that's what it takes.

1 hour ago, Enhance said:

Several posts have been moved out of here and into the Woodshed.

Personal attacks and flaming are against board guidelines. Some of you should be abundantly aware of this by now. There is a core group here whom are regularly finding themselves in the middle of a fit with one another and it needs to end. Immediately.

I won't lose an ounce of sleep handing out further warnings or multiple, simultaneous suspensions if that's what it takes.

I think posters that have a hard time admitting that inflation sucks and that gas prices are super high...should maybe get a warning???  Hahah

Look, people, be normal!  It is okay to say inflation sucks and so do gas prices...It doesn't mean you hate Joe and love Trump.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I think posters that have a hard time admitting that inflation sucks and that gas prices are super high...should maybe get a warning???  Hahah

Look, people, be normal!  It is okay to say inflation sucks and so do gas prices...It doesn't mean you hate Joe and love Trump.

Agree!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, Presidents don’t control gas prices?

No don’t directly control gas prices and I don’t think I’ve said they do directly control gas prices.   Presidential administration policies can affect gas prices, that seems to be a no brainer to just about everyone.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

No don’t directly control gas prices and I don’t think I’ve said they do directly control gas prices.   Presidential administration policies can affect gas prices, that seems to be a no brainer to just about everyone.  

How did trump lower gas prices and how much did they drop during his term?

• Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The average price was $2.40ish during his term so around .50 on average compared to BHO. 

What did gas prices do from 2014 to 2016 when he took office?

What did gas prices do from 2016 when he took office till early 2020?

What policies did Trump put in place that affected gas prices from 2016 till early 2020?

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epm0_pte_nus_dpg&f=m

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

What did gas prices do from 2014 to 2016 when he took office?

What did gas prices do from 2016 when he took office till early 2020?

What policies did Trump put in place that affected gas prices from 2016 till early 2020?

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epm0_pte_nus_dpg&f=m

I just told you what the averages were for the two presidents. Thought it was a  pretty straightforward answer.  If you want the policies and rhetoric, I’m quite certain you can look those up same as me.   

edit…I think Biden daily average gas price is hovering around $3.35-3.50 and rising quickly.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1