Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

3 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

:huh:        :cheers     :wasted

It’s weird but I actually respect politicians like Harry Reid and Schumer more than people like Sasse because at least you know what they are all about whether in public or private.  Sasse loves to be holier than thou in speeches yet will accept any political help 

• Plus1 1

Can a president be charged  for insighting a riot?   That is what he seems to be promoting.   The fact is that his language is going to get someone(s) killed by enraged

cult member.   He is become unglued himself as he loses one court case after another.  I'm sure his last hope, the Texas lawsuit, will go down in flames as well.  So, what does he do when reality of being a looser sets in?  Of course a narcissistic person like him will never admit to losing, he will continue to do what he is doing - creating false narratives, alt facts, blame and deflect.  But he can also cause a lot of damage with his words and what he motivates others to do on his behalf.  The sooner this circus ends the better for all of America.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/this-is-going-to-escalate-dramatically-trump-threatens-a-dangerous-moment-forthcoming-in-twitter-spree-assailing-election/

President Donald Trump went on a tweet-storm Thursday morning, assailing the election results, threatening a forthcoming “dangerous moment,” and blasting President-elect Joe Biden and Georgia Governor Brian Kemp (R).

The spree began with a simple tweet promoting “wisdom” and “courage” before the threats and lambasting began:

The president then quoted an unknown fan from one of his rallies in Georgia, who threatened a future “very dangerous moment” and claimed that things were going to “escalate dramatically.”

“People are upset, and they have a right to be. Georgia not only supported Trump in 2016, but now. This is the only State in the Deep South that went for Biden? Have they lost their minds? This is going to escalate dramatically. This is a very dangerous moment in our history,” Trump wrote.

“The fact that our country is being stolen. A coup is taking place in front of our eyes, and the public can’t take this anymore.”

Trump also railed against Kemp and Biden — claiming that the Republican governor of Georgia was “finished” because he failed to overturn the election results in his state.

12 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Can a president be charged  for insighting a riot?   That is what he seems to be promoting.   The fact is that his language is going to get someone(s) killed by enraged

cult member.   He is become unglued himself as he loses one court case after another.  I'm sure his last hope, the Texas lawsuit, will go down in flames as well.  So, what does he do when reality of being a looser sets in?  Of course a narcissistic person like him will never admit to losing, he will continue to do what he is doing - creating false narratives, alt facts, blame and deflect.  But he can also cause a lot of damage with his words and what he motivates others to do on his behalf.  The sooner this circus ends the better for all of America.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/this-is-going-to-escalate-dramatically-trump-threatens-a-dangerous-moment-forthcoming-in-twitter-spree-assailing-election/

If I wasn’t too lazy I’d bring up my posts where I said Trump would ask people to fight for him if he lost the election. Pretty sure I got laughed at. 

• Plus1 2

does anyone remember when many of us were saying trump was a dictator wannabe and he would destroy democracy to hold onto power if he could?   i think this post election has proven that we were right about good old Don the Con and his followers were blind to what he really is.

• Plus1 6
30 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

And they actually hurt there own cause.  They would have been better off doing nothing.   But then they wouldn’t profit from the grift which was their actual main goal

lol...and you support our grifter in chief.   donnie has had to pay fines for money laundering, for running a scam university, for skimming the money from his charity.   grift   is trumps main priority in life.

• Plus1 2
31 minutes ago, commando said:

lol...and you support our grifter in chief.   donnie has had to pay fines for money laundering, for running a scam university, for skimming the money from his charity.   grift   is trumps main priority in life.

I don’t donate to any politician or pac or anything political.  They can get their money elsewhere, won’t be from me. 

32 minutes ago, commando said:

But I appreciate the attempt at whataboutism

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

I don’t donate to any politician or pac or anything political.  They can get their money elsewhere, won’t be from me. 

i find it funny that you defend the biggest grifter of them all while condemning the lincoln project for 

"grift"

• Plus1 2