What is the future of the Republican Party?

On 8/10/2021 at 3:46 PM, Dr. Strangelove said:

The GOP is engaging in a race to the bottom, in order to appeal to a crazy minority of voters.

The scary part is that it will absolutely work. They're going to win the House next year and win the Senate by 2024. Despite likely losing the popular vote in 2024 by 4% or more, they will have a greater them 50% chance of winning the Presidency. 

rACE TO THE BOTTOM IS RIGHT- AS IN ALT RIGHT.   The stupidity that has grabbed a hold of our political system knows no limits. 

• Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

That’s the best they have?

Trump does a great job of picking qualified people. 

No idea regarding the GA pool of candidates. He does have big time name recognition although the domestic abuse allegations could nullify a lot of that. 

But I do know that Warnock barely beat Loeffler in the runoff, and she had terrible optics.

4 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

No idea regarding the GA pool of candidates. He does have big time name recognition although the domestic abuse allegations could nullify a lot of that. 

But I do know that Warnock barely beat Loeffler in the runoff, and she had terrible optics.

I’m talking about actually being qualified for the job. 

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m talking about actually being qualified for the job. 

he lives in texas.    guess he will have to move to be qualified for georgia     and threatening to kill his wife isn't enough to disqualify him.   at least not in the current trumplican party.  that may get him extra points

• Plus1 1