What is the future of the Republican Party?

9 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

That’s all I got.  Sorry bout that. Maybe next time 

That's fine, here's to hoping the next guy who leads your party (and who you no doubt will vote for) doesn't implement policies killing a few hundred thousand Americans! It's a worthy sacrifice to nominate a few circuit court judges.

Cheers! :cheers

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

That's fine, here's to hoping the next guy who leads your party (and who you no doubt will vote for) doesn't implement policies killing a few hundred thousand Americans! It's a worthy sacrifice to nominate a few circuit court judges.

Cheers! :cheers

We can only hope.  It’s all in Buddha’s hands.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Another one who dared to speak the truth is out. 

Great job Republicans.  

i was assured that trump and his far right supporters didn't control the republican party.   guess that was fake news.

• Plus1 3
31 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Your current Republican party i/e a Republican party based on nothing but lies now.  I guess it's ok for them however (despite losing members) as their remaining base eats these lies up and then kindly (because we're Christians!!) asks for seconds.

must defer attention from the party efforts to discourage immunization against the virus and shift the blame to the aliens.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Your current Republican party i/e a Republican party based on nothing but lies now.  I guess it's ok for them however (despite losing members) as their remaining base eats these lies up and then kindly (because we're Christians!!) asks for seconds.

Again - some more Brown Shirt talk.  Approx 90 years ago Hitler started to  blamed the Jews for all of Germany social ills.  Today's GOP isn't that far away.  Where will this continued "Trumpian" talk take us? .. we have a mirror into history to tell us. 

Funny, Missouri is one of the major hot spots ... I don't recall the border being that close to Missouri :dunno

Maybe "Be afraid of the Fed Ted" should encourage his fellow GOPers to get the shot.  99% of new cases are related to the unvaccinated.   But, no that would interfere wt his Trumpian conspiracy theories. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1