What is the future of the Republican Party?

2 hours ago, nic said:

I just read that the CPAC “who do you want for 2024” straw poll put the Trumpmister at 70%, DeSantis at 68%. No one else came close. Not sure who attended CPAC. Probably those further to the right. 

So 138% want either Trump or DeSantis?  Now we can talk voter fraud.

• Oh Yeah! 1

49 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

So 138% want either Trump or DeSantis?  Now we can talk voter fraud.

Yeah I thought those %s were odd. I am not sure it works. I assume multiple choices per person. Point being....Trump is back to being the front runner. That should make you happy. Assuming Biden is not able to run again, Harris will be able to beat Trump.

2 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Just don't fly your Puerto Rican flag in the park.

As with any large city, you stay in the right areas, you'll be fine.

Can I fly my Biden flag in backwater Mussurrah?

Because that trope works in a lot of places. Dunnit?

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I understand your trepidation in answering. I wouldn't want to ponder how the politicians I vote for and support lead to the harm of people either.

Seriously, poking your buttons and asking you simple questions you can't answer is kind of entertaining. I mean, I asked if you would vote for a Democrat OR an insane, conspiracy peddling, America hating, Healthcare defunding and people harming Republican Senator and you refused to answer. This is hilarious. 

I gave your question the attention it deserves.   I’m happy that I’m able to allow you such joy in life as to “poke buttons” on an Internet forum.  Enjoy.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
28 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I gave your question the attention it deserves.   I’m happy that I’m able to allow you such joy in life as to “poke buttons” on an Internet forum.  Enjoy.  

Just put of curiosity: what sort of irreparable harm to society would a Republican candidate have to do in order for you not to vote for them?

Ignoring the science of climate change leading to environmental collapse? Ignoring science of mask wearing leading to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans? Oh, remember when Republicans sued the Government to prevent free money from expanding healthcare? That was hilarious. I'm sure nobody was harmed by that move!

I personally voted for a Republican in Ben Sasse last election. Didn't take much, I personally disagree with his politics but knew the Democrat wouldn't and liked that he at least sort of said bad things about Trump. 

• Plus1 3

13 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Just don't fly your Puerto Rican flag in the park.

As with any large city, you stay in the right areas, you'll be fine.

The flag had nothing to do with that.  They are everywhere during that weekend.  I used to live literally about a 5 minute walk from where that took place and I ride my bike in the park all the time.  The problem is the Puerto Rican parade which is what was going on that day brings in people from all over.  

They caught the dude that did it.  Apparently he had fled to San Diego the morning after the shooting.  They are going to make an example out of him for sure. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

See, all you had to do is mention that a page or two ago.

Maybe check out how the question was framed and you will understand why it wasn’t answered.  He doesn’t care about the answer.  He just wanted his narrative out in the form of a question 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2

Visit the Sports Illustrated Husker site