What is the future of the Republican Party?

11 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

She got a little under 230k votes in one State. 

For me, it's more of the movement within the Republican party that she represents.  Qanon has grown to be a major force in the base.  Now, it will be interesting to see what happens to it now that Trump is out.  But, very few Republican politicians have denounced it.  

Therefore, I have to believe that Qanon wackos like her are going to be a major part of the Republican party in at least the near future.

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

For me, it's more of the movement within the Republican party that she represents.  Qanon has grown to be a major force in the base.  Now, it will be interesting to see what happens to it now that Trump is out.  But, very few Republican politicians have denounced it.  

Therefore, I have to believe that Qanon wackos like her are going to be a major part of the Republican party in at least the near future.

Man, I hope you are wrong

15 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Agreed. Folks like Sasse and Romney need to get a bunch of others behind them and call her a whackadoodle on the record.

At some point they have to, right?

I get pro-2A arguments and support responsible gun ownership.  But having people in your party spout off about false flags really gives people the impression that your once valid arguments are replaced with crazy rants not based in reality.  Not really an effective way to win a debate with most voters.

• Plus1 2
19 hours ago, Mike Mcdee said:

I watched this segment on The Hill. At about the 6:00 minute mark they discuss what Trump has turned a populist movement/ideology into. Saagar warns that she has become an accurately representative representative. Meaning what she believes, many other people in the GOP base believe. Whether it's being a Sandy Hook truther, 9/11 truther, or a Stoneman Douglas truther, she is a believer in these being false flag events. At about 10:35 mark he makes the statement that "She, by far more than anyone else in the caucus, represents the future of the party."

And that makes whoever did that segment a moron. Anyone want to go on record and say she will be in a position of leadership or higher office, or even in same office in a couple years? 

• Plus1 1
18 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

And that makes whoever did that segment a moron. Anyone want to go on record and say she will be in a position of leadership or higher office, or even in same office in a couple years? 

Well.....if your leader of your party has anything to go with it....

great job Republicans.  

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Only if your brethren come to their senses.  I'm not holding my breath.

• Plus1 2