Trump Coup Attempt

Trump Coup Attempt  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, commando said:

and unless i missed it...trump never said anything about her or condolences to her family.  she was just another maga hat to use and discard as he pleases.

I haven't seen anything about her from Trump either. I feel sorry for her, I really do. She obviously drank up the conspiracy theories and Trump's koolaid and in the end the cult cost her.. her life. 

57 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

I haven't seen anything about her from Trump either. I feel sorry for her, I really do. She obviously drank up the conspiracy theories and Trump's koolaid and in the end the cult cost her.. her life. 

You know who else didn't say anything about her? Archy1221 and Notre Dame Joe... coincidence? We just don't know...

On 1/8/2021 at 7:14 PM, Born N Bled Red said:

2. Ringleaders are tried and, if convicted, sentenced to life in prison with chance of a parole with good behavior

I thought the left wasn’t doing the whole prison thing?  Shouldn’t there just be social services called in and de-escalation therapists?  

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I thought the left wasn’t doing the whole prison thing?  Shouldn’t there just be social services called in and de-escalation therapists?  

You should stop trolling or do more reading so you don't spew this ridiculousness. Calls for prison reform are almost entirely about marijuana possession. Calls for de-escalation are for far less serious crimes than those involved in the coup attempt committed. It's incredible that you're making light of what happened.

• Plus1 2
On 1/8/2021 at 7:37 PM, alexhortdog95 said:

If you pound on a barricaded door, and then try to climb in said barricaded door, and guy on other side of barricaded door has a pistol (and another rioter pointed that out in another clip), then Darwin would like to meet you.

I tend to agree......

Will we allow the same standard for armed business owners behind locked barricaded store doors Trying to keep rioters out?  

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

You should stop trolling or do more reading so you don't spew this ridiculousness. Calls for prison reform are almost entirely about marijuana possession. Calls for de-escalation are for far less serious crimes than those involved in the coup attempt committed. It's incredible that you're making light of what happened.

No trolling....The State of CA and NY would like a word with you.  

• Plus1 2
14 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Show some evidence that CA and NY want what you're claiming when there is an attack on their federal buildings in an attempt to overthrow their state governments.

Well first, if someone attacked a federal building, it wouldn’t be an attempt to overthrow a state government. 

Next, Show some evidence where my half hearted joke to Bled was referring to a claim about an attack on federal buildings in an attempt to overthrow State governments.  

Was it possibly a half hearted joke to Bled about Liberals desire to empty to prison buildings in general and not call police for crimes in progress but social workers.  

:facepalm:

• Plus1 2

36 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Well first, if someone attacked a federal building, it wouldn’t be an attempt to overthrow a state government. 

Next, Show some evidence where my half hearted joke to Bled was referring to a claim about an attack on federal buildings in an attempt to overthrow State governments.  

Was it possibly a half hearted joke to Bled about Liberals desire to empty to prison buildings in general and not call police for crimes in progress but social workers.  

Gotta make room for the real criminals, like anarchist terrorists that try to overthrow the US government.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
52 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Stop lying or being ignorant, because it's one of the two. They don't want to empty prison buildings in general. They additionally do not want to stop calling police for crimes. Both of those statements are either lies or ignorance on your part.

• Plus1 1