Trump Coup Attempt

Trump Coup Attempt  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, schriznoeder said:

*NOTE: Contains adult language.

This brings up something I’ve meant to post before.

Why is it that when these MAGA racist a$$h@!e protest they come to the city? They are always invading some city they don’t live in. Yet they’ll b!^@h when people are protesting other things in cities they actually live in. And they don’t even have to see those protests because they don’t live there. I’m thinking of when that convoy of trucks entered Portland from rural Oregon. But also I am guessing 95% of the terrorists yesterday do not live in D. C.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

This brings up something I’ve meant to post before.

Why is it that when these MAGA racist a$$h@!e protest they come to the city? They are always invading some city they don’t live in. Yet they’ll b!^@h when people are protesting other things in cities they actually live in. And they don’t even have to see those protests because they don’t live there. I’m thinking of when that convoy of trucks entered Portland from rural Oregon. But also I am guessing 95% of the terrorists yesterday do not live in D. C.

They should protest in the rural areas where they live. 

• Plus1 1

22 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Well, you can be part of the cabinet willing to band together to invoke the 25th amendment, or you can turn tail and leave without doing anything. Just as much courage as her husband.

I seriously think that the ones that are resigning very well might have been the ones that were for invoking the 25th but were voted down.  If they were, they have no other option than to resign.  

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

I seriously think that the ones that are resigning very well might have been the ones that were for invoking the 25th but were voted down.  If they were, they have no other option than to resign.  

No, they are cowards. If you tried to invoke the 25th and were voted down, then have a press conference and announce it. Slinking away is not the path of the brave.

• Plus1 3
8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Very possible. I would hope that at the very least they attempted to invoke the 25th and found out it wasn't going to happen. If they just slinked away without doing anything at all, though: coward.

I don't think anything is going to happen to Trump in the remaining two weeks, at least as far as his cabinet and impeachment are concerned. Too many lackeys in his cabinet.

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

If they just slinked away without doing anything at all, though: coward.

It is a matter of public record that the last 4 years of the entirety of the GOP is marked by cowardice (among other things), so nothing new or surprising if this is the case.

• Plus1 2
44 minutes ago, Ulty said:

Well, you can be part of the cabinet willing to band together to invoke the 25th amendment, or you can turn tail and leave without doing anything. Just as much courage as her husband.

Wouldn’t doubt McConnell encouraging his wife to resign, thus shielding herself ( and him) from a vote on the 25th.  That’s how he works.  

• Plus1 1