Trump Coup Attempt

Trump Coup Attempt  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I absolutely love it that these idiots are coming out and openly asking Trump for a pardon. 

If he doesn’t pardon them, hopefully they start seeing what a fraud he is.  

If he does pardon them, he shows that he supported what they did and it helps in the impeachment trial.  they are claiming that they did what they did because the president told them to. 

• Plus1 2

25 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

For sure!  Busting up windows and doors to gain entry, beating a police officer to death, and then strolling into the Senate where moments before the VP of the United States was counting electoral votes in an attempt to STOP the vote count...definitely isn't a coup! 

You seem to have all the facts together and are totally seeing things with no bias.  You also should understand that this post is dripping with sarcasm and PITY.  I pity your belief that an attack of a government building in an attempt to stop a democratic process mandated by the constitution from happening in order to REVERSE the will of the people is something you want to downplay or minimize.

No, I just think it was the worst coup attempt in the history of coup attempts. 

• Plus1 1
30 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

For sure!  Busting up windows and doors to gain entry, beating a police officer to death, and then strolling into the Senate where moments before the VP of the United States was counting electoral votes in an attempt to STOP the vote count...definitely isn't a coup! 

You seem to have all the facts together and are totally seeing things with no bias.  You also should understand that this post is dripping with sarcasm and PITY.  I pity your belief that an attack of a government building in an attempt to stop a democratic process mandated by the constitution from happening in order to REVERSE the will of the people is something you want to downplay or minimize.

There were comments as they busted into the House chambers about finding Nancy and there were other comments about finding Pence. It just isn't worth arguing with people about it was when it's so obvious. Just because it doesn't look like some perfectly organized group with a surgical plan doesn't mean it wasn't a coup. In fact if it was a more organized group of people they may not have gotten as far they did because the threat would have been taken more seriously.

And lastly there is no reason for the sitting president to hold a march on the capitol, especially not on that day in particular. We are just so numb to these bulls#!t rallies we tend to not think twice about that part.

5 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

You miss the part where I said it was sarcasm?

(sarcasm isn't a tool for debate nor discussion)

It was obvious you were being sarcastic without you saying you were being sarcastic. I think maybe you should re-read my post. I’m saying people who downplay it aren’t really worth arguing with. Although I’ve done my share of it.

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

The irony is when the dumb*** left a note saying justice is coming and a few days later he was arrested. 

But "Attempted coup"? Like it can be called anything else? 

Lets break these two words down. 

at·tempt
verb
past tense: attempted; past participle: attempted
1. Make an effort to achieve or complete (something, typically a difficult task or action). 

coup
noun
1. A sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government

Geeze, that sure does look like what happened. How do I know this for sure? THESE MORONS WERE TALKING ABOUT DOING IT AND THEN DID AND THEN TALKED ABOUT HOW THEY HAD DONE IT! Now granted it was conducted by a bunch of dumba$$ yokels, but hey, we should at least give these dummies their day in the sun. After all, they earned it. 
"Attempted coup"? FFS. 
Why did you even post this tweet in this comment? Do you agree? Do you disagree? If you're going to post, at least give us your opinion. IMO, this is Trump strategy 101. Throw as much s*** as you can. See what sticks. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. 
  • Plus1 2