The Angry Violent Left

Im just curious, what would you guys do if you were in a situation where you lost your job because of the governments mishandling of the pandemic and then these rich a$$h@!es act like its no big deal. You cant feed your family, you cant find a new job except for minimum wage position and McConnell wont even bring up a bill that can help you because god only knows why. What would yoi do? My guess is youd do anything to feed your kids. Vandalism is extremely civil compared to how it could go for them. This is how revolutions begin. 

2 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

Im just curious, what would you guys do if you were in a situation where you lost your job because of the governments mishandling of the pandemic and then these rich a$$h@!es act like its no big deal. You cant feed your family, you cant find a new job except for minimum wage position and McConnell wont even bring up a bill that can help you because god only knows why. What would yoi do? My guess is youd do anything to feed your kids. Vandalism is extremely civil compared to how it could go for them. This is how revolutions begin. 

I'd probably just continue to vote Republican like all my Facebook memes tell me to. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, knapplc said:

I'd probably just continue to vote Republican like all my Facebook memes tell me to. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The senate dems sure put up a hell of a fight for that $2,000 didnt they? Could have held up the defense bill if they wanted and forced a vote, but nope, taking vacation sounded much better. 

• Plus1 1
22 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Agree.

It will help not having a President that rewards it and fans the flames.

100% True

22 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Hopefully the media will do its job too and stop demonizing Republicans nonstop. 

Also True

Spoken like a true party loyalist.

Telling the truth about what is going on and what they are doing isn't "demonizing". 

Wait....stop

22 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Remember when Romney and McCain were racists, had binders full of women, worked for Bain Capital and hated the “little guy”, hated immigration because of wanting to “finish the dang fence”, wanted to take away SS and Medicare, and on and on and on.....until they lost and then became media darlings again.  

So ya, the media demonizes Republicans when necessary by pushing Dem talking points. 

No don't!

Sorry it hurts when the media reports on Republicans.

I guess OAN is the only answer to save the world.

Ugh, almost had a real conversation break out there but we found a way!

• Plus1 1

So reporting on things Republicans do is "demonizing Republicans nonstop" and that's where you think the conversation broke down.

So, reporting on things like this is "demonizing Republicans nonstop."

Attempt to usurp constitutional power to keep trump in office is not appropriate. When the press reports on that, that is appropriate.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Peaceful protest is a constitutional right, is it not? 

Why does Hawley hate the Constitution so much?

Looks like about a dozen people. Apparently Hawley believes putting a copy of the Constitution on the door amounts to vandalism and trying to "pound open our door."

But what else would you expect from a guy who plans on violating his oath to that very Constitution tomorrow but these kinds of lies?  

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/politics/hawley-house-protest-virginia-dc/63-5f9e3f1e-d04f-48c8-be11-6f190e39bfdf

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

Please provide evidence of these "threats." 

Placing a copy of the Constitution on someone's door is not a threat. People put fliers and notices on my door all the time. I could call the cops on them, but that's more me being a dork than anything.

Were any of the protesters arrested for all this violence and threats? 

• Plus1 1

17 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I agree that everyone should be treated equally by police.   The Republicans and Senator Tim Scott also agree.  He had a police reform bill that was killed by the Democrats from advancing.  That would be bad, correct?  Racist by the Democrats??

That whole situation was no different than much of the nonsensical bulls#!t we see happening on Capitol Hill every year.

I'm not defending Democrats on this one, but from their perspective, Scott's bill was half-assed at a structural level and completely ignored a pretty key issue related to civil lawsuits. I personally thought it was a good starting point overall even though it had some obvious weak points.

But hey, I don't know what we expect from these lawmakers anymore. Did any of you see some of the wacky crap that made it into the COVID-19 stimulus bill passed by Congress? Horseracing doping legislation, making illegal streaming a felony... and even a pointed warning to China about interfering with the succession of the Dalai Lama.

WUT