Insurrection fallout

147 republicans voted to NOT certify the election....after they cleared the capitol that day.  many more were planning on joining those 147 before the riots..    it was a widespread plan to overthrow the actual election. and most republicans side with the attempted overthrow of the election.   it's absolutely crazy that there are defenders of those who led the insurrection......but here we are.

• Plus1 4

13 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

I found this picture just gutting.  As much as I dislike the GOP and what they've become you really couldn't have captured a more significant photo - this one will go into history books.

It's extremely pathetic and one that all Republicans should be ashamed or embarrassed about.  But...sadly.....

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, NM11046 said:

I found this picture just gutting.  As much as I dislike the GOP and what they've become you really couldn't have captured a more significant photo - this one will go into history books.

what was the session about that the republicans didn't show up for?   it wasn't an inquiry about the riot.....it was a memorial to the fallen officers from the riot.  back the blue anyone? 

• Plus1 4