Economy

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

It has absolutely never made sense as a serious investment idea.

2 hours ago, RedDenver said:

For sure. It's never really made sense as a currency either.

You guys are just jelly cuz you don't understand the block chain.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Maybe.  Who knows why you’d bring him up though.   Back on topic,  I’d assume you would be quite happy with a 5yr Bitcoin type return??

I'd assume you'd be happy with a 5 year tulip return. Barnum would approve of either as long as he was doing the selling.

• 3 weeks later...

I talk frequently with the owner of one of my business’s best customers. Every time he has to toss in some complaints about Biden and the business climate and the economy. But I know his business has been doing excellent these last 3 years, as has mine.  I could sure live with a more stable supply chain and a bit less inflation but business has been great and profitable, better than at any other time.

The only reason he complains is because he’s a religious righty republican. I assume his media intake is all from conservative sources. He’s doing great personally and his business is doing great but he acts and talks like things are terrible. The disconnect from reality is just amazing.

Just felt like sharing/venting,

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
16 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I talk frequently with the owner of one of my business’s best customers. Every time he has to toss in some complaints about Biden and the business climate and the economy. But I know his business has been doing excellent these last 3 years, as has mine.  I could sure live with a more stable supply chain and a bit less inflation but business has been great and profitable, better than at any other time.

The only reason he complains is because he’s a religious righty republican. I assume his media intake is all from conservative sources. He’s doing great personally and his business is doing great but he acts and talks like things are terrible. The disconnect from reality is just amazing.

The nutjobs will tell you to stop working with him...normal people will tell you to take every penny you can.  

I wish I owned my on biznass!  I would have Playboy magazine in the bathrooms!

True story...When I was like 16 the dude that cut my hair had playboys at his place...and I was always nervous about looking at them while waiting.  but I also thought "This dude is a f#&%ing stud"

• Oh Yeah! 2
2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

This is why I can’t support a party anymore. I can support whomever is in office if things are going well.