Economy

Yep.  I wonder where @DevoHuskergot turned onto far right-wing disinformation sources like Greg Price and Zerohedge?  I mean a Steve Bannon acolyte and a low credibility pseudo-science, conspiracy theory publishing rag registered in Bulgaria that constantly pumps out Putin's propaganda.  MAGA would call those  legit sources :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Yep.  I wonder where @DevoHuskergot turned onto far right-wing disinformation sources like Greg Price and Zerohedge?  I mean a Steve Bannon acolyte and a low credibility pseudo-science, conspiracy theory publishing rag registered in Bulgaria that constantly pumps out Putin's propaganda.  MAGA would call those  legit sources :facepalm:

Someone said thus type of response was forthcoming...

So, the Krassenstein Brothers, Brooklyn Dad, and Jersey Jo.... often quoted here, are the pinnacle of non-partisan stances then?

I follow all of those you and I mentioned btw

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

39 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

So, the Krassenstein Brothers, Brooklyn Dad, and Jersey Jo.... often quoted here, are the pinnacle of non-partisan stances then?

If people only knew what those two were really about.  One of the best kept internet secrets ever.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Whoa.  You went down that rabbit hole all by yourself?   :laughpound

4 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Haha...I guess so. :thumbs

Hey, did you have sources to refute their info/stats or....:dunno

Not only did you pick up your mentor's favorite sources you picked up his favorite emojis too.  Good on you.  :thumbs

Did you forget the "boy who cried wolf" lesson we all learned in school?  :dunno

Tell me or your burner bro wouldn't be slobbering all over the board of those numbers were reversed.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1