Biden Foreign Policy

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Welp:(

Take your pick on whether I stand corrected or I stand acknowledging that using the word nobody rarely (and didn't in this case) refers to literally not a single person alive.

This is sick and shameful. But look at all of the replies:

"Shame on you. Totally discrediting the BLM cause.

"How is this any different than posting a Nazi symbol? Clearly a violation of TOS."

"For those who support the safety and well-being of Israelis, Palestinians, and Black Americans, this post is sickening.

It is also harmful to the cause of Black Americans."

"One of the worst posts I've ever seen"

"The image suggests you stand with Hamas, not Palestine. 
Do better."

"I deeply regret ever marching for BLM."

"imagine posting an image of a plane heading into the twin towers the day after 9/11 with the caption "I stand with afghanistan""

"This is vile. I don’t know how I’m surprised you went this low."

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Wow, I am not gonna tell one adult to apologize to another but, wow.  Hahaha

It's actually a serious question.  Just seeing if he turned over an empathetic leaf since he wasn't the least bit concerned about Wagner's atrocities since they're "just a Russia thing that will never, ever affect" his 7 year old daughter.  Curious why this would be any different considering what Wagner's done in Ukraine. Africa, etc.  They've been every bit as brutal using murder, rape, kidnapping of kids in their reign of terror.  They also could possibly be involved in the training of Hamas.  I mean it'd be great if had such an epiphany.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Scarlet said:

It's actually a serious question.  Just seeing if he turned over an empathetic leaf since he wasn't the least bit concerned about Wagner's atrocities since they're "just a Russia thing that will never, ever affect" his 7 year old daughter.  Curious why this would be any different considering what Wagner's done in Ukraine. Africa, etc.  They've been every bit as brutal using murder, rape, kidnapping of kids in their reign of terror.  They also could possibly be involved in the training of Hamas.  I mean it'd be great if had such an epiphany.  

Yeah, I forget the first rule of holes?

Oh yeah, stop digging when you are in one.  

Just say what you really want to say, you are calling him out because you think he loves Russia.  You don't care about an empathetic leaf Ha!

I LOATHE the term trolling because this is a message board and everyone is just trying to post and talk s#!t and speak their mind and tell everyone else why they are wrong about stuff, but if I did believe in trolling, you just trolled it up!  Ha.

I don't blame you, we all do it, it is normal.

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 2
7 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yeah, I forget the first rule of holes?

Oh yeah, stop digging when you are in one.  

Just say what you really want to say, you are calling him out because you think he loves Russia.  You don't care about an empathetic leaf Ha!

I LOATHE the term trolling because this is a message board and everyone is just trying to post and talk s#!t and speak their mind and tell everyone else why they are wrong about stuff, but if I did believe in trolling, you just trolled it up!  Ha.

I don't blame you, we all do it, it is normal.

Well actually I do care whether or not a diehard MAGA voter and isolationist turned over a new leaf and realizes that living in a vacuum of isolation is morally bankrupt.  Even if it's one that realizes this, it's progress.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

But you’re so good at it. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

Well stated by the press secretary. Give credit when it's due. Also liked Biden's statement tonight. Who knew.

"I've seen some of those statements this weekend, and we're going to continue to be very clear. We believe they're wrong, we believe they're repugnant, and we believe they're disgraceful," Jean-Pierre said when asked for the administration's reaction to comments made by Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. and Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo.

"Our condemnation belongs squarely with terrorists who have brutally murdered, raped, kidnapped hundreds, hundreds of Israelis. There can be no equivocation about that. There are not two sides here. There are not two sides," she added.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3
6 hours ago, nic said:

Well stated by the press secretary. Give credit when it's due. Also liked Biden's statement tonight. Who knew.

"I've seen some of those statements this weekend, and we're going to continue to be very clear. We believe they're wrong, we believe they're repugnant, and we believe they're disgraceful," Jean-Pierre said when asked for the administration's reaction to comments made by Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. and Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo.

"Our condemnation belongs squarely with terrorists who have brutally murdered, raped, kidnapped hundreds, hundreds of Israelis. There can be no equivocation about that. There are not two sides here. There are not two sides," she added.

It really is sad when we all know that there is no true end to this.  Ever.

Those areas are so backwards and hateful and lost. It is like they are stuck in time when they could be moving forward and have changed so dramatically.  Instead they would still rather live in shacks and caves and kill.  

Then the only thing they have to fall back on as a "reason" is religion.  

How hard is it to just shut the f#&% up, get educated, work, and have a normal life.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1