Biden Foreign Policy

3 hours ago, ZRod said:

What exactly are you looking for? This isn't a Biden thing, and the US continues to back Israel.

I would think a response to a terror attack and likely war in the Middle East will involve decisions from Biden…at least on a good day.

US Navy moving warships, aircraft closer to Israel amid Hamas war

US Navy moving warships, aircraft closer to Israel amid Hamas war

The U.S. Navy is moving warships and aircraft closer to Israel in the aftermath of an unprecedented assault on the country from Hamas terrorists, a U.S. military official tells Fox News.

The U.S. Navy is moving warships and aircraft closer to Israel in the aftermath of an unprecedented assault on the country from Hamas terrorists, a U.S. military official tells Fox News.

President Biden has aggressively affirmed Israel's right to defend itself in the wake of Saturday's surprise attack, which has so far killed at least 600 Israelis and wounded at least 2,000 more.

The Pentagon has not clarified whether it would use military force to assist Israel in the conflict. Israel formally declared war on Hamas on Sunday, its first such declaration since 1973.

• Thanks 1

The other thing that is "way off" is how many in the GOP have given Putin's reign of terror in Ukraine a pass or worse yet, support either with disinformation or the lack of funding for Ukraine.  Yet now they are suddenly up in arms that Hamas has attacked Israel. Putin is obviously behind all of it, one way or another.  Hamas reportedly met with Putin in Moscow at least three times in the past year.  I mean if you're going to condemn this act of aggression (rightly so btw) and it's consequences on the stability of the world and our national security, where were you on Russia's illegal invasion and genocide in Ukraine?  It couldn't possibly be to score political points could it?

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, teachercd said:

Amen!

I can't imagine (none of us can) what is must be like to be on those countries where this s#!t happens.  

I feel like Israel is going to go scorched earth on Hamas, Iran, you name it, but that is probably what Hamas and others want…to star a war. Give others a reason to join in.

13 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Here’s a good article on the subject. 

Not sure that this article told me why….or rather…why now. Disrupt normalized relations with the Saudis. Desecration of the Mosque. Get other anti-Israel groups on board. Anniversary of one of several times Israel beat back attackers.. I think Hamas wants Israel to engage Iran and really fire things up. I think the ‘why’ is simply to eradicate Israel. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1