Biden Foreign Policy

11 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Take your pick on whether I stand corrected or I stand acknowledging that using the word nobody rarely (and didn't in this case) refers to literally not a single person alive.

This is sick and shameful. But look at all of the replies:

"Shame on you. Totally discrediting the BLM cause.

"How is this any different than posting a Nazi symbol? Clearly a violation of TOS."

"For those who support the safety and well-being of Israelis, Palestinians, and Black Americans, this post is sickening.

It is also harmful to the cause of Black Americans."

"One of the worst posts I've ever seen"

"The image suggests you stand with Hamas, not Palestine. 
Do better."

"I deeply regret ever marching for BLM."

"imagine posting an image of a plane heading into the twin towers the day after 9/11 with the caption "I stand with afghanistan""

"This is vile. I don’t know how I’m surprised you went this low."

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
45 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Imagine not needing 6B...because you have other ways to get the money you need.  Unreal.

Now, the real question is, what do you want Joe to do about the American hostages?  

selling weapons to russia gives them all the money they need.   and as far as the hostages go.....i would like to see us use our special forces to free them if we can get good intelligence on where they are.    or let isreal rescue them as their special forces are more experienced at that type of thing....fortunately or unfortunately 

7 minutes ago, commando said:

selling weapons to russia gives them all the money they need.   and as far as the hostages go.....i would like to see us use our special forces to free them if we can get good intelligence on where they are.    or let isreal rescue them as their special forces are more experienced at that type of thing....fortunately or unfortunately 

From all accounts the Isreal special forces do not mess around, neither do the US special forces, but I think the Isreal guys might take things a bit more personal, which is awesome :)

I would imagine US special ops teams are already gathering information and are ready to move in if they can.

But Russia, China and the US have all sold weapons to Iran over the last 50-60 years, so is Russia buying back old AK's that they sold Iran?  Something doesn't add up, unless they are selling the Russians weapons from China?  

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

From all accounts the Isreal special forces do not mess around, neither do the US special forces, but I think the Isreal guys might take things a bit more personal, which is awesome :)

I would imagine US special ops teams are already gathering information and are ready to move in if they can.

But Russia, China and the US have all sold weapons to Iran over the last 50-60 years, so is Russia buying back old AK's that they sold Iran?  Something doesn't add up, unless they are selling the Russians weapons from China?  

iran is selling artillery shells and thousands of drones to russia.  .  they even have agreed to set up a factory inside russia to build drones for russia.    

12 minutes ago, Gage County said:

The Irony that they can do that here but over there, they would be killed by someone.

3 minutes ago, commando said:

iran is selling artillery shells and thousands of drones to russia.  .  they even have agreed to set up a factory inside russia to build drones for russia.    

Ahhhh, sorry, I thought you were talking about guns!

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's interesting that the right is so outraged by the antisemitism now.....when they are so well supported by neo nazis here in the US.

It’s also interesting “the right” (who do you even mean by this) has denounced neo nazis time after time after time but you don’t seem to understand or acknowledge it.  

It’s also interesting that when people got caught supporting neo nazis, those people lost jobs and were shamed too, rightfully so. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's interesting that the right is so outraged by the antisemitism now.....when they are so well supported by neo nazis here in the US.

Morons.

I 100% guarantee hat moron would not want to head over there to "support" Hamas, but they are happy to run their mouth (fingers) over here.  Classic stuff.

• Plus1 3

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s also interesting “the right” (who do you even mean by this) has denounced neo nazis time after time after time but you don’t seem to understand or acknowledge it.  

It’s also interesting that when people got caught supporting neo nazis, those people lost jobs and were shamed too, rightfully so. 

Trump and Desantis are very heavily supported by the neo-nazis.  I didn't say the right supports them. But, they support the right.

• Haha 2
  • TBH 3
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Trump and Desantis are very heavily supported by the neo-nazis.  I didn't say the right supports them. But, they support the right.

Yeah, but BLM, heavily supports the left and Hamas.  According to the chicago BLM.

I mean, you can't blame a side who denounces something, if other crazy whackjobs still want to supoort them thinking they believe in what they believe in.

Crazy losers are just that, crazy losers.  No one wants their support.

I don't think less of the D's because BLM supports them and Hamas at the same time.  I think less of the BLM Hamas supporters. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
59 minutes ago, Gage County said:

Lots of anti-semitism for sure, and I suspect Talib hates Jews, but I have to say that picture looks photoshopped. The rallies did happen however, and they were anti Israel and pro Hamas. No need to compare Hamas to Nazis. They have achieved a level of evil on their own…right up there with the Hitler and Stalin….let me add Putin and ISIS.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

And the right accepts that support. Orange Man Bad was directly communicating to right wing extremists with his "stand down and stand by" comment. 

Those wackjobs even made T-shirts with that...or maybe it was just like graphics but I thought T-shirts too.  Crazy losers.

Could you imagine buy and wearing something like that?  I would be mortified.  

• Plus1 1