Biden Foreign Policy

Just now, Undone said:

Yes. They are a Sunni Islamist group. Some Sunni's are totes into practicing Jihad (and hopefully we don't have to have a long discussion on what that is and how some Muslims view that as just literally a "struggle" and all of that s***), and Hamas is in that camp. They're totally into the whole "holy wars" thing.

This is the problem.

So was Megadeth! 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Undone said:

Yes. They are a Sunni Islamist group. Some Sunni's are totes into practicing Jihad (and hopefully we don't have to have a long discussion on what that is and how some Muslims view that as just literally a "struggle" and all of that s***), and Hamas is in that camp. They're totally into the whole "holy wars" thing.

This is the problem.

Kinda like how far too many view the word intifada against Israel when Palestinians use it as meaning “peaceful uprisings” or “civil uprisings” 

• Plus1 3

13 minutes ago, Undone said:

Guy is so f****** awesome.

Let's change the name of this thread to "Metallica Shouldn't Have Kicked Dave Out" and just go from there.

I feel like Metallica got a better guitarist in Kirk but lost such a good song writer in Dave.  Too bad he was such a drunk at that time in his life.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I feel like Metallica got a better guitarist in Kirk but lost such a good song writer in Dave.  Too bad he was such a drunk at that time in his life.  

It's funny listening to Dave talk condescendingly of Kirk's guitar skills.

Thing is, they were all drunks. But yeah he should have toned it down.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Undone said:

It's funny listening to Dave talk condescendingly of Kirk's guitar skills.

Thing is, they were all drunks. But yeah he should have toned it down.

Dave’s riffs he wrote were still on display for Metallica on Ride the Lightning and that really pissed him off because I don’t believe he got any writing credit for it on the album.  That was a kinda shady move by Lars and James.  

Ok…..sorry off the Metallica/Megadeath feud tangent 

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Careful readers will notice that AOC specifically used the words "misinformation in all directions" and that her advice to pause, check, and verify from multiple sources is exactly what people should do. 

I believe she was helping her friend Omar out after realizing Omar's mistake in believing the picture was Israel instead of Assad and posting it on X. 

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Undone said:

It's hard to convey tone on the board, so please imagine me saying this in a nice, calm voice while we both sip our beers.   :)    You're kind of going on a tangent here. You're changing the subject to be "how exactly does Hamas leadership practice Islam?" I'm not going to attempt to discuss that because it's missing the point.

Go google "does Hamas identify with Islam" if you think what I'm saying is inaccurate. I don't believe it's even up for debate that Hamas is Islamic.

Yes they are Islamic. Maybe a perverted form of Islam....or maybe not. I know people that will tell you they are Christians or Jewish and are fervent with that claim, but they certainly do not seem to be what the claim or maybe the belief has become warped.