Biden Foreign Policy

48 minutes ago, Decked said:

Can’t wait for us to be drawn into another war in the Middle East while supplying money & equipment to Ukraine. Debt is just a myth!

The equipment sent to Ukraine was already bought and paid for. We already send a good chunk of cash to Israel every year. It could increase or we may provide arms to them, but we're not fighting their fight. They already have one of the world's most advanced and capable militaries.

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

I wonder if Putin mouthpiece Jackson Hinkle condemned Russian and Assad's indiscriminate bombing of civilians and hospitals in Aleppo or if his sudden concern is due to being the Kremlin's useful idiot?  

https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/12/01/russia/syria-war-crimes-month-bombing-aleppo

"One local journalist said: “Those were bloody days. It was a bloody month. Each day, Russian and Syrian airstrikes killed tens of people. It was the most terrible month since the beginning of the war.”

Those interviewed also said that the bombardment was particularly terrifying because of frequent use of bombs that they said they had not seen in the city of Aleppo before.

The bombardment significantly affected several hospitals in eastern Aleppo. The Syrian-American Medical Society, which supports several hospitals in Aleppo, recorded 16 incidents of aerial bombardment affecting hospitals in the period. In some cases, aircraft dropped indiscriminate weapons such as incendiary weapons and cluster munitions near hospitals, causing them damage. In other cases, attacks struck the hospitals directly causing much greater damage."

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ZRod said:

The equipment sent to Ukraine was already bought and paid for. We already send a good chunk of cash to Israel every year. It could increase or we may provide arms to them, but we're not fighting their fight. They already have one of the world's most advanced and capable militaries.

I mean, sure, but by sending it to Ukraine we are going to build and pay for more stuff.  That is just how it works.

The good news, Russia has been exposed as a military fraud and will soon be no longer feared.  

But the idea that helping Ukraine and/or the Izzies is free, well, it is not.

• TBH 2
31 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I wonder if Putin mouthpiece Jackson Hinkle condemned Russian and Assad's indiscriminate bombing of civilians and hospitals in Aleppo or if his sudden concern is due to being the Kremlin's useful idiot?  

https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/12/01/russia/syria-war-crimes-month-bombing-aleppo

"One local journalist said: “Those were bloody days. It was a bloody month. Each day, Russian and Syrian airstrikes killed tens of people. It was the most terrible month since the beginning of the war.”

Those interviewed also said that the bombardment was particularly terrifying because of frequent use of bombs that they said they had not seen in the city of Aleppo before.

The bombardment significantly affected several hospitals in eastern Aleppo. The Syrian-American Medical Society, which supports several hospitals in Aleppo, recorded 16 incidents of aerial bombardment affecting hospitals in the period. In some cases, aircraft dropped indiscriminate weapons such as incendiary weapons and cluster munitions near hospitals, causing them damage. In other cases, attacks struck the hospitals directly causing much greater damage."

I dunno. In 2016 he was about 13...

So I doubt it.

Do you denounce all sources? Or just the ones you dont agree with?

• TBH 2

26 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I dunno. In 2016 he was about 13...

So I doubt it.

Do you denounce all sources? Or just the ones you dont agree with?

Just those that have been proven to be disinformation trolls. Do you have a problem with Jackson Hinkle being called out for what he is, a Putin loving mouthpiece?  

19 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Just those that have been proven to be disinformation trolls. Do you have a problem with Jackson Hinkle being called out for what he is, a Putin loving mouthpiece?  

I don't agree with his love of Putin. 

I did agree with his post about Isreal bombing Aleppo.

I don't agree with everything the Krassenstein brothers post, but I will share tweets I think are interesting or that I agree with.

I don't agree with everything Zerohedge posts, but I will share tweets I think are interesting or that I agree with.

I don't agree with everything (okay mostly nothing) AOC posts, but I will share tweets that I think are interesting or that I agree with.

I try to be open minded, and I think better informed by reading from many different points of view...not just group think from only one point of view.

Thanks for your inserting your reviews.

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
30 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I don't agree with his love of Putin. 

I did agree with his post about Isreal bombing Aleppo.

I don't agree with everything the Krassenstein brothers post, but I will share tweets I think are interesting or that I agree with.

I don't agree with everything Zerohedge posts, but I will share tweets I think are interesting or that I agree with.

I don't agree with everything (okay mostly nothing) AOC posts, but I will share tweets that I think are interesting or that I agree with.

I try to be open minded, and I think better informed by reading from many different points of view...not just group think from only one point of view.

Thanks for your inserting your reviews.

His tweet is classic disinformation. The photo he attached is of the Umayyad Mosque not the airport outside of town and five miles away.

His line that "Israel is again air-striking one of the oldest cities in the world: Aleppo, Syria" makes one think that Israel is hitting the old city not the strategic target of the airport whether or agrees with that move or not.  

17 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

His tweet is classic disinformation. The photo he attached is of the Umayyad Mosque not the airport outside of town and five miles away.

His line that "Israel is again air-striking one of the oldest cities in the world: Aleppo, Syria" makes one think that Israel is hitting the old city not the strategic target of the airport whether or agrees with that move or not.  

Ah, I see your distinction. I was aware that Isreal fired missiles at the airport in Aleppo, and did not think about the photo being most definitely NOT the airport.

I still don't agree with that strike, as Isreal has based the entire last week on fighting/retaliation of Hamas attack, which I was behind, but this appears to be unrelated aggression 

16 hours ago, Decked said:

Can’t wait for us to be drawn into another war in the Middle East while supplying money & equipment to Ukraine. Debt is just a myth!

Remember when the U.S. funded and sold weaponry to BOTH Iraq and Iran, believing their war against each other was a win/win for us? 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yeah, I don't think so... Pretty sure the US would establish air superiority relatively quickly. Tomcats, F4s, F5s, Soviet era SUs and Migs, and that paper mache "stealth" jet aren't putting up much of a fight against F15s, F22s and Fat Amy.

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1