The 2022 Congressional Elections

40 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

"I'm quoted as saying 'I defend him' but I really don't defend him. Instead what I really meant to do was randomly interject health advice into a thread about the 2022 congressional elections where Walker is completely wrong about the benefits of insulin because I've never felt the need to defend each and every Republican fail before and now I'm backpedaling because I finally watched the clip and can't possibly admit I was wrong."

Signed @Archy1221

Way to skip the edit.  

Way to not realize I didn’t bring up the diabetes issue.  

Great job team! 

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Pushing back against work now.  Quite the agenda he has.  

He clearly meant to say right to work. The dude has aphasia from a recent stroke. He's admitted as much. Ablism is exactly the kind of garbage I expect from the RNC. They pulled the same crap in 2020 with a dude who's dealt with stuttering his entire life and claimed he had dementia.

The Republican Party has fallen a hell of a long way. I hope the current iteration burns down to the foundation and starts over as something that's actually a net benefit to the country.

If I lived in PA, I'd vote for a Fetterman who struggles to find words every once in a while over a carpetbagger snake oil salesman Trump kissass 11 times out of 10.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 4
19 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

He clearly meant to say right to work. The dude has aphasia from a recent stroke. He's admitted as much. Ablism is exactly the kind of garbage I expect from the RNC. They pulled the same crap in 2020 with a dude who's dealt with stuttering his entire life and claimed he had dementia.

The Republican Party has fallen a hell of a long way. I hope the current iteration burns down to the foundation and starts over as something that's actually a net benefit to the country.

If I lived in PA, I'd vote for a Fetterman who struggles to find words every once in a while over a carpetbagger snake oil salesman Trump kissass 11 times out of 10.

So we are going with Ablism now.  :facepalm:

• Plus1 1