The 2022 Congressional Elections

35 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Wtf….is he even trying to say?

Which part?  The overtly racist part or the rambling part about how Democrats want crime because that way they can control you? 

The racism they're not even trying to hide anymore.  Gotta rally the base.  I couldn't figure out the other trope.  

56 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

The Republican Party is now a giant grift operation full of unserious morons. 

Worse.

Unserious morons and people who will knowingly lie to your face to get into power.

I mean, politicians have never been truthful. But the Trumpists accelerated this by abandoning any semblance of shame. They realize they're preaching to morons so they can lie about whatever they want, big or small, if it benefits them.

I'm not sure if the dumbing down, the abandoning of shame or the rank dishonesty part is most troubling. Certainly putting them all together does not portend anything good.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

If the Democrats weren't mind-numbingly stupid they'd be campaigning on this until election day.

Apologies to any actual mind-numbingly stupid posters for comparing you (us) to Democrats.

Pretty much a return to the early Obama Presidency when Republicans tried to inflict as much harm as possible onto people in order to win elections. 

I personally hope they do implement draconian spending cuts. If the American public votes for Republicans because gas is up 20 cents and decide, now that it's public, what will happen to social spending they deserve it. Democrats need to stop giving people help they do not vote for and presumably that they do not want. 

20 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Fetterman is a terrible candidate.  With all of the rightful handwringing about some GOP candidates (Walker for example), the Dems blew it with this one.  

So we have a carpetbagger in Oz going against a stroke victim is isn't healthy enough to fulfill his duties.   What a race.  

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Unbelievable.  The only thing less sane than this scene is thinking voting for this guy is a good idea simply because "R"

i don't think that claiming he was the sheriff of Mayberry was his low point tonight.      he said that insulin doesn't help anyone...that diet alone can cure diabetes.    i am sure type 1 diabetes doesn't care what your diet is.

• Plus1 1
8 hours ago, commando said:

i don't think that claiming he was the sheriff of Mayberry was his low point tonight.      he said that insulin doesn't help anyone...that diet alone can cure diabetes.    i am sure type 1 diabetes doesn't care what your diet is.