The trumpet alt-reality election recount extravaganza t2o electrick boogaloop-be-bop-a-ree-bop

https://www.azmirror.com/2021/09/23/arizona-audit-finds-biden-won-by-more-votes-and-no-evidence-of-fraud/

Draft reports from the review that Senate President Karen Fann commissioned of Maricopa County’s election results declared that a hand count of nearly 2.1 million ballots from the November 2020 election found Donald Trump had 261 fewer votes than the county’s official canvass gave him, while Biden had 99 more. All told, Biden gained 360 votes in the Senate “audit” hand count — which was criticized by election experts as fundamentally flawed — giving him a victory of 45,469 votes in Maricopa County.

So it looks like today they report their findings. 

27 minutes ago, Mike Mcdee said:

So now the conversation will start about how “the left” shouldn’t believe Biden won because they’ve been calling the audit a sham and a mess since the beginning…

Also something about not trusting the media, I’m sure…

• Plus1 3
13 minutes ago, funhusker said:

So now the conversation will start about how “the left” shouldn’t believe Biden won because they’ve been calling the audit a sham and a mess since the beginning…

Also something about not trusting the media, I’m sure…

Oh I'm sure they're going to make a lot of hay out of this nugget which they never took the time to look into btw.

The reports make a number of claims about ballots that might be problematic for different reasons. But it leaves the issues open-ended and makes no conclusive statements. The findings suggest that the audit team did not investigate those claims more deeply to determine their validity before compiling the reports.

There's nothing there but that's more than enough for Trump to continue bloviating to anyone who will listen to him that he was done so horribly wrong.  "The crime of the century". 

All while democracy dies.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Why would anyone take any kind of report from the "cyber ninjas" at face value?

They're clowns. Clowns produce clown work. Absolutely nothing can be taken from this fiasco.

My hope is other clown shows will see the futility in these "Audits" and decide not to do them. I just want this put to bed and for people to stop spreading mistrust in our democracy.

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, HuskersNC949597 said:

I'm surprised the Ninjas didn't just outright fabricate 12k+ votes for Trump. Seriously. Still an absolute embarrassment for AZ that it was allowed to go on, but whatever.

There's a lot of eyes on this, and nobody wants to be caught fabricating votes. There's still some checks and balances at work.

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

My Pillow Guy:  "Let me get back to you on what the new date will be when Trump is reinstated as the President"   :movegoalpost::P

i saw him saying yesterday that it will be before thanksgiving because the supreme court justices won't want to be pressured by their families about it at thanksgiving dinner.

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, commando said:

i saw him saying yesterday that it will be before thanksgiving because the supreme court justices won't want to be pressured by their families about it at thanksgiving dinner.

Really - the nut really said that.  Just so UNBELIEVABLE!     Trump derangement syndrome at work I guess.  

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

There's a lot of eyes on this, and nobody wants to be caught fabricating votes. There's still some checks and balances at work.

I’m glad they are releasing the full audit report or at least they better. And if it shows/showed Biden won by the original or close to the original margin, that should be touted many times over the coming weeks as confirmation the election was held fairly according to the rules set in place at the time. 

• Plus1 3