Made up your mind or waiting to see?

Hilltop

Have you already made up your mind?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Correct but in year 4 with all of our returning experience we are looking at another losing season. What's going to happen when we have to rebuild? 

No more rebuild Hedley......that's done.

A couple of pieces away.....right side OL and outside backer at the worst.

Once Frost gets over the hump he has to maintain or he'll be gone 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TheSker said:

No more rebuild Hedley......that's done.

A couple of pieces away.....right side OL and outside backer at the worst.

Once Frost gets over the hump he has to maintain or he'll be gone 

I mean we literally have only beat 1 P5 team this year....how can you say it's done? And if it is in fact done then my God let's burn it down and start over. I live 30 minutes from Ames. I might as well be a Cyclone can if this is now the level of expectations. 

• Plus1 4
4 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I mean we literally have only beat 1 P5 team this year....how can you say it's done? And if it is in fact done then my God let's burn it down and start over. I live 30 minutes from Ames. I might as well be a Cyclone can if this is now the level of expectations. 

We all have choices Hedley.

No Hawkeye Bud Light?

1 hour ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Correct but in year 4 with all of our returning experience we are looking at another losing season. What's going to happen when we have to rebuild? 

That context was missing originally. It looked like you were just complaining that the backups weren’t as good as the starters which should be the case, always. 

I don’t know what “will” happen but in a perfect world all the players improve, the coaches get better and we win more games. Pretty difficult to make this whole discussion thing work when some have given up thinking those things are even remotely possible.

I’ll try to avoid the pity party, errr football forum, so as not to interrupt the b!^@h fest. Maybe I’ll start my own threads on if Frost should stay or go or what Trev should do and when. God knows we can never have too many of those.

• Fire 1

7 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

And which team is it exactly that you are a fan of? Why should anyone here care what you want to happen? Haven’t you trolled enough?

I’m a diehard Cornhusker fan.  I regret The GoFundMe “Fire Frost”, banner post. In my defense the Minnesota game broke me.