Just normal American Utopia...

7 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

It really tickles me that you twice voted for a rapist and you're not self aware which to see the irony in all the weird Twitter posts you link in these threads.

Like, maybe, just maybe, the people who voted for the rapist career criminal who tried to subvert Democracy aren't really people we should take seriously? 

• TBH 2
12 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Like, maybe, just maybe, the people who voted for the rapist career criminal who tried to subvert Democracy aren't really people we should take seriously? 

I wouldn’t.   Those guys and gals are terrible.  No maybes about it.   Blah!!  :ahhhhhhhh

• Fire 1
On 2/7/2024 at 9:12 PM, Archy1221 said:

I don’t think Gallup is a party hack Republican organization:dunno

that said, what would you like me to check within the link you provided?

Just guessing but probably the fact that it's not 'a new low' as Gallup claimed it to be, as there was a 24% in 2022.

Holy Uncanny Photographic Mental Processes, Batman,  did we really need Captain Obvious to do this study!!

Anyone who has been around little boys and girls, knows this is obvious.  

Anyone who has been/or is married, knows this is obvious.

Anyone who has read the Bible, knows this obvious. 

th?id=OIP.WVl7RvRstKE1q_Q70BSYxwHaHa&w=2

https://news.yahoo.com/men-womens-brains-differently-scientists-204332939.html

The brains of men and women operate differently, scientists have shown for the first time in a breakthrough that shows sex does matter in how people think and behave.

‌The issue of whether male and female brains are distinct has proven controversial, with some academics arguing it is society – rather than biology – that shapes divergence.

‌There has never been any definitive proof of difference in activity in the brains of men and women, but Stanford University has shown that it is possible to tell the sexes apart based on activity in “hotspot” areas.

‌They include the “default mode network”, an area of the brain thought to be the neurological centre for “self”, and is important in introspection and retrieving personal memories.

‌The limbic system is also implicated, which helps regulate emotion, memory and deals with sexual stimulation, and striatum, which is important in habit forming and rewards.

‌Experts said the brain differences could influence how males and females view themselves, how they interact with other people and how they recall past experiences.

‌Dr Vinod Menon, prof of psychiatry and behavioural sciences at Stanford, said: “This is a very strong piece of evidence that sex is a robust determinant of human brain organisation.”‌

“Our findings suggest that differences in brain activity patterns across these key brain regions contribute to sex-specific variations in cognitive functioning.”

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1