** 2022 Opponent Previews : Michigan (Game 10) **

1 hour ago, runningblind said:

Also Smothers ends up broken and Purdy plays most of the game anyway.

You are missing a few things.  Casey will start the game but will be knocked out early.  Smoothers will play ok for a couple drives but then will get injured while turning the ball over again.  Purdy will play a bit before running off the field terrified in the 3rd quarter.  Haarberg will then enter the game against the 5th string Michigan defense.  His amazing play makes the fans all wonder why he wasn't the guy all along.  Final, Michigan 56, Nebraska 17.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hilltop said:

You are missing a few things.  Casey will start the game but will be knocked out early.  Smoothers will play ok for a couple drives but then will get injured while turning the ball over again.  Purdy will play a bit before running off the field terrified in the 3rd quarter.  Haarberg will then enter the game against the 5th string Michigan defense.  His amazing play makes the fans all wonder why he wasn't the guy all along.  Final, Michigan 56, Nebraska 17.  

We will out hit them though, right? :lol:

7 minutes ago, admo said:

Is Michigan better than they were last year? I think so...  42ppg... Allowing 12ppg.  However, with the exception of Penn State, they haven't played a lot of good teams.  Will likely be 11-0 going into Ohio State game, which will be fun.

It's an interesting question as I think they are better at O-Line, QB and maybe a touch better at WR.  I don't think they are as good at RB and I think their defense isn't quite as good.  I'm inclined to agree with you as I think McCarthy is a pretty big step up at QB.

• Plus1 1