** 2022 Opponent Previews : Indiana (Game 5) **

We'll see if our defensive players have checked out and just don't care anymore.

If they show up and at least try like they did against Northwestern I think we have a decent shot at winning this one. But at this point I think the team's spirit is broken & apathetic and I kind of doubt we win.

• Plus1 1

I would guess the absences are just based on availability. I would think Williams would be listed at one of the two spots where Banks is the backup if he were healthy. Really the only thing that jumped out to me is Omar Brown at #2 nickel and Kolarevic officially back at LB even though he's been playing there a lot. I would guess it's a combination of Hausman being dinged up and Busch being willing to take better coverage at nickel even if you give up some size.

10 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

isn't he the one who went offside and touched the WR at a crucial moment?

He is, pretty much punched the dude which was funny at least as far as penalties go. Not quite Jake Cotton falling over but better than most.

Indiana Qb threw it 66 times vs Cincinnati!!!

They also ran it 38 times (?).... with like, 2 rbs each gaining over 70 yards.

Bazelak transferred from SEC... started a few years at Missouri.  

They will bring  up tempo offense.  If you're Indiana, playing Nebraska, you like this matchup.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1