OT Brandon Baker [Texas - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

40 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Baker commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Tell the next class of recruits that they were the ones that started the movement of winning again and that HC Matt Rhule is a great coach to play for.

I think alot of kids want to play hear from everything I've read Rhule has built a culture that makes this place feel like a big family. It's just tough when the teams who routinely win double digits every year come knocking. Win games and we will win some of those kids.

35 minutes ago, Husker816 said:

I think alot of kids want to play hear from everything I've read Rhule has built a culture that makes this place feel like a big family. It's just tough when the teams who routinely win double digits every year come knocking. Win games and we will win some of those kids.

Nebraska can/have landed some high profile recruits to come here.  Its just they haven't had enough on field success and more higher profile recruits to join.  Winning cures everything and it doesn't necessarily mean playing for a National Championship but a bowl game for progress. 

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Is this being reported by an actual recruiting site, or just some twitter account with 247 in its name paying Elon $8/month that is not affiliated with the actual Nebraska 247 site?

I was mostly joking with my post. The fact that he MIGHT schedule a visit is hardly news. If he actually sets a date, then we're at least still in the conversation and it's more than just NIL and attention. 

1 hour ago, HS_Coach_C said:

I was mostly joking with my post. The fact that he MIGHT schedule a visit is hardly news. If he actually sets a date, then we're at least still in the conversation and it's more than just NIL and attention. 

He mentioned the home opener (9/16 - Northern Illinois) as they have a Bye week in their season. 

• Oh Yeah! 2

I believe the 9/16 visit is because that is the only time you really can between football starting (his bye week) & the late July visit weekend. He’s also visited here twice already. This one is still a pipe dream unless he actually visits here again. And I will have to see that to believe it. 

5 minutes ago, Decked said:

I believe the 9/16 visit is because that is the only time you really can between football starting (his bye week) & the late July visit weekend. He’s also visited here twice already. This one is still a pipe dream unless he actually visits here again. And I will have to see that to believe it. 

So he been here twice has a unofficial visit?

• Mavric changed the title to OT Brandon Baker [Texas - Signed LOI]