Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

1 hour ago, admo said:

My bad, that's probably Conti because she does look like Sauer from the Big Ten.  But yeah, weird to be handsy by Deion.  Although I have seen in games when the male referees not get bothered by it from him.  Probably because he's a big celeb/former super bowl champion and icon.  Would be hard to not be his buddy if he's cool with you lol

All good, dude. You more know about these individual refs than I will never know. I’m sure Deion knows he can try to be buddy-buddy with the refs to potentially get some calls go his way. The whole end of the game was weird.  Deion calling a timeout with 2 seconds left, and then approaching the side judge like that. 

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don’t want this to happen because I just want them to keep failing at CU….Rhule bring in a real QB next year to totally kick their a$$ in Lincoln. 

Stephen A. Smith, shut your pie hole for once!  Your fanboy crush on Deion is exhausting.  

Ok that felt good saying it. 

But mostly, I actually like A&M and don't want to see the media freak show and Prime Time circus come to town (college station & bryan texas).  

I doubt Mississippi wants that either (MSU).  

Just eat your crow in Colorado for another year and be gone.  If you want SEC (and I'm glad Missouri is good because I couldn't handle that if he went there), try Vanderbilt.  All SEC teams win 6-7 games anymore, with those 4 non-conf game schedules.

• TBH 1

Way to ruin your college prospects, you idiots. 

Prospective UCLA recruits identified as suspects in Colorado Rose Bowl locker room theft

Prospective UCLA football recruits from a high school in Riverside County, California, have been identified as suspects in the alleged theft of jewelry and cash from the Colorado locker room at the Rose Bowl, police confirmed in Pasadena.

No arrests have been made, but the case has been turned over to the juvenile division of the local district attorney’s office, according to a Pasadena city spokeswoman.

The identified suspects came from Beaumont High School in Riverside County. Their names were not disclosed.  The alleged theft happened during the Buffaloes' game against the Bruins at the Rose Bowl on Oct. 28, leading Colorado coach Deion Sanders to call for the Rose Bowl to reimburse the Colorado players who reported the missing items after the game.

• Plus1 2