Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

I was so hoping that the Devils would pull it off. They don't have much talent, but the team plays hard and I'm cautiously optimistic that the new staff will have them moving in the right direction soon. That being said, I'm so tired of Shedeur's act. He's obnoxious and seems to be tone deaf. Dude squeaked out a win against a 1 win team, and his move is to taunt the student section? Come on man, be better, have an ounce of humility. But, I'm a bitter Sun Devil alum, so what do I know?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

As a team, CU isn’t very good. Shedeur is a very good QB, who has some good receivers. The media has over-hyped everything they have done this year. The media acted like CU won, because they were able to make it close against USC at the end of that game. I doubt the media will mention much of the worst blown lead in Colorado history.

Where is Deion’s coaching prowess to allow his team to give up that huge lead? Also, did he tell CU to go on offense first when it was their choice in OT? He did that against CSU, too. That’s a terrible coaching decision. 

• TBH 1

8 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

As a team, CU isn’t very good. Shedeur is a very good QB, who has some good receivers. The media has over-hyped everything they have done this year. The media acted like CU won, because they were able to make it close against USC at the end of that game. I doubt the media will mention much of the worst blown lead in Colorado history.

Where is Deion’s coaching prowess to allow his team to give up that huge lead? Also, did he tell CU to go on offense first when it was their choice in OT? He did that against CSU, too. That’s a terrible coaching decision. 

That is his thing I think.  I think they did that vs CSU too, they want the ball first in OT because "they are not scared"

• Haha 1