NFL 2023

Mavric

12 hours ago, Cdog923 said:

That Niners/Eagles game in December is going to be fantastic. 

I don't know, right now i think Niners are head and shoulders best team in the NFL. Eagles haven't been able to put together a complete game. Niners will maul them. Barring injuries, Niners could make the dolphins keep the champagne on ice all year.

• Plus1 1

I give up @Mavric. We didn't even watch much of the game last night, it was so awful. And Sean Payton calling a timeout as the first half is almost over, before they have to punt, giving the Chiefs more time to kick a field goal before halftime? I think the Chiefs were content to let the clock run out, and Payton admitted that he lost track of the down, which explains the terrible call on 3rd down. Local media is blasting him for this today. 

On 10/5/2023 at 5:53 PM, suh_fan93 said:

F7tWmJ4WwAAEnxC?format=jpg&name=large

When my son was getting into Madden and learning about the greats, I made him sit down and watch old Butkus clips with me.

They really are mind blowing, and go on much longer than this 2:00 clip.

Also, just hearing John Facenda's voice to slo-motion NFL football always gives me tingles. 

• Plus1 2

You know who looks like a generational talent?

Brock Purdy. The last player chosen in the draft, behind 8 other QBs. 

As either a coach or an owner, I would never, ever allow my team to tank. Not even the last game of the season. You play to win and you never endorse losing. 

Well, maybe the Spurs rest a few starters to get Victor Wembanyama. But that's it. 

• Haha 1