SIGNED RB Imani Cross

BIG ERN

Size-wise, Marrow/Cross reminds me of the Willie Miller/Dan Alexander tandem circa '99-'00.

Marrow = 6'2" 250lbs

Cross = 6'1" 230lbs

Miller = 6'1" 250lbs

Alexander = 6'0" 245lbs

Lets hope he doesn't have Alexander's hands............ :facepalm:

Let's hope he can do this......

I hope so too....................I loved the "manimal"........................everything about him except his Roberto Duran hands..................iirc..............I think we led the nation with 49 lost fumbles that year...............

I hope so too....................I loved the "manimal"........................everything about him except his Roberto Duran hands..................iirc..............I think we led the nation with 49 lost fumbles that year...............

Love the Roberto Duran hands reference. Probably not many know what that means. :lol:

They did and EVERY one had a role in that one. Correll Buckhalter had a ton, a young Diedrick got in on it and Crouch had some Jamal Lordish pitches from series to series that no one knew where they would end up. That was a hell of a team. Best to not play in a title game, absolute SICK defense.

I have a chance to go watch him play on wednesday. He is playing in the world bowl. Problem is the game is at 5pm. If I leave at 3;30 I probally make it there by 5pm. Hmmm,not sure on this one, unless he is waivering and a Husker hat in the stands helps?

Size-wise, Marrow/Cross reminds me of the Willie Miller/Dan Alexander tandem circa '99-'00.

Marrow = 6'2" 250lbs

Cross = 6'1" 230lbs

Miller = 6'1" 250lbs

Alexander = 6'0" 245lbs

Lets hope he doesn't have Alexander's hands............ :facepalm:

It wasn't that Dan had bad hands, his biceps just got in the way.

Yesterday i saw a new (at least new to me) film of Amani. The first film (imbedded in this post) I surmise is from his Jr. year (a guess). There he looked...OK. The film I saw on another site --- which I surmise is his senior film --- well... he looked great. Quick. Explosive. Powerful. fast.

This young man can potentially be a beast. If you have not seen it yet, I invite you to find his senior year film (if i knew how to post it I would... sorry though, I do not). Anyway, i found it on another husker site. If you have not seen it yet, I think when you do, you will, like me, all of a sudden be raelly, really happy that Imani chose the Huskers.

Imani... if you are reading this --- welcome to Husker nation --- you will love it here and we are most pleased to have you in Red.