SIGNED OG Tanner Farmer

Latest brilliance from wifi.

justwinnebraska 2504 posts

Tanner Farmer is the best recruit in this class so far and will end up being the best recruit in four years in this class. People can thank me later. I am very glad I got his name out there for the fans when I learned about him at the St. Louis camp.

43 minutes ago

Tanner Farmer is the best recruit in this class so far and will end up being the best recruit in four years in this class. People can thank me later. I am very glad I got his name out there for the fans when I learned about him at the St. Louis camp.

43 minutes ago

:facepalm: How can someone say this with any seriousness?

43 minutes ago

:facepalm: How can someone say this with any seriousness?

Yes. We owe you thanks for a recruit. GTFO- Oh wait. ;)

That's what I fully expected would happen. The kid may have "short" arms and not be ideal framed for NFL studly talent, or so they say, but he is a tree trunk that can withstand an F5 Tornado comming through him.

Nothing stands the path of an F5 tornado. Not even tree trunks.

43 minutes ago

If he were in the army anyone else think he'd suffer a similar fate as neidermeyer from animal house?...

43 minutes ago

He said the same thing about a recruit last year.

I remember he had some status saying something along the lines of the coaches must read HB because he was talking about this kid, and then he gets offered like a week later, it was about that time we all realized that he was HB's "special" poster.

I remember he had some status saying something along the lines of the coaches must read HB because he was talking about this kid, and then he gets offered like a week later, it was about that time we all realized that he was HB's "special" poster.

+1 Hana he is our "special poster"