So this is what the media wants us to be like.

da skers

Because I know the folks involved in this I will state that he never "tried" for those jobs. Miami had an offer for him when they called him (not the other way around). Arky there was no interest on his end and I'm not sure there was much from there side either other than people reaching out to see if there was interest. There is a misconception he's out searching and that wasn't true although if I were him I would be sure to check around now.

I do too and they said the opposite. He wanted the Miami job, Arky was used more to get yet another undeserved raise from Tom.

Just an interesting tidbit, regardless of what happened in the implication of Bo in the Miami search, I just find it ironic that 4 months after the fact, Eichorst was named as Miami's AD. Small world.

Clearly, Miami wanted their hatchet man ready.....just in case.

Da skers is Steven Sipple.....it all makes sense now

I plus 1 this. Makes more sense than a lot of things I've read lately. Actually makes total sense. f'ing homer by every definition of the word.

I think the image in your signature sums up what I think of this post better than words.

It was a joke.

Leave, troll!

I plus 1 this. Makes more sense than a lot of things I've read lately. Actually makes total sense. f'ing homer by every definition of the word.

I think the image in your signature sums up what I think of this post better than words.

It was a joke.

Leave, troll!!!

cap-kirk-uses-rock-throw-o.gif

It was a joke.

I think that's the point he was making.

Think you can get back to your old self, with serious talk, cool sig gifs, and overhyping of the broncos. Youre starting to confuse the sh#t out of people.

Because I know the folks involved in this I will state that he never "tried" for those jobs. Miami had an offer for him when they called him (not the other way around). Arky there was no interest on his end and I'm not sure there was much from there side either other than people reaching out to see if there was interest. There is a misconception he's out searching and that wasn't true although if I were him I would be sure to check around now.

I do too and they said the opposite. He wanted the Miami job, Arky was used more to get yet another undeserved raise from Tom.

Yes. He wanted the Miami job. Due to his poor performance they chose a guy who had been a coach at Temple before taking their job.

YOU ARE A COMPLETE RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Bo were going to move on, after the 2010 season would have been optimal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about it. Around the time of the Miami rumor in 2010:

1) He had just turned a program around completely after a second trip to a conference title

2) He had just won ten games in the Big 12 which at the time was significantly harder than in the ACC

3) Harvey had just stabbed him in the back through the media

4) The media in Omaha had started to really harp on him

5) The sanctions that Miami would face had not even been heard of until later that spring

Put down your crack pipe and remember the situation.

Might want to calm down and ease up on the language there EZ.

I don't know if after 2010 was optimal. Expectations were obviously extremely high for that season. That was a team that made a big deal out of the Texas revenge tour, and blew it. Bo and Carl both embarrassed themselves in the A&M game (you may disagree) on a national stage and may have cost us the game with their handling of the officials. Then they blew a big lead in the Big 12 CCG before sputtering out to an utterly tepid defeat in the Holiday Bowl rematch with almighty Washington.

And you're saying Bo's coaching star was at its peak around that time?...it was a finish so 'meh' for that team and that year that there was enormous pressure if I recall for Bo to revamp his staff, which he did in the offseason. I don't remember if the Miami rumors were before or after the CCG, but as I do recall it was a case of not much true interest on either end, but Bo was letting the administration sweat a little because he felt wronged.

If Bo wanted the Miami job, he would have took it if they " offered ". Bo is friends with the old AD of Miami and he hinted to Bo about the job and Bo said NO, not interested. It was pretty much 2 friends talking and one offered the other the job as a conversation piece.

Might want to calm down and ease up on the language there EZ.

I don't know if after 2010 was optimal. Expectations were obviously extremely high for that season. That was a team that made a big deal out of the Texas revenge tour, and blew it. Bo and Carl both embarrassed themselves in the A&M game (you may disagree) on a national stage and may have cost us the game with their handling of the officials. Then they blew a big lead in the Big 12 CCG before sputtering out to an utterly tepid defeat in the Holiday Bowl rematch with almighty Washington.

And you're saying Bo's coaching star was at its peak around that time?...it was a finish so 'meh' for that team and that year that there was enormous pressure if I recall for Bo to revamp his staff, which he did in the offseason. I don't remember if the Miami rumors were before or after the CCG, but as I do recall it was a case of not much true interest on either end, but Bo was letting the administration sweat a little because he felt wronged.

But what EZ is saying is that following that year was probably his best chance of after any other season. Maybe after '09, but after only 2 seasons? And with a totally anemic offense? Like EZ said, for cripes sake, if Bo wanted to be gone other than Ohio St, he woulda done it after 2010.

If Bo wanted the Miami job, he would have took it if they " offered ". Bo is friends with the old AD of Miami and he hinted to Bo about the job and Bo said NO, not interested. It was pretty much 2 friends talking and one offered the other the job as a conversation piece.

Jeez. Just how many people were sitting in on this conference call with Miami?

When you guys say there was a phone call, you're not talking about the game "telephone," are you? Because that's a really bad way to relay information.