"Jordan Stevenson is done"

Offensive linemen and running backs are dropping out like rats off a sinking ship. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the inexplicably bad rotations at both positions.

One lineman and One RB. Let's not get carried away here.

So far.

And when was the last time two players voluntarily quit mid-season, on the same day, for reasons other than injury?

I will be concerned when it's actual contributors quitting

Like Ross Pilkington? That was a raging clue that Callahan was a complete dickhole.

• Fire 2

Offensive linemen and running backs are dropping out like rats off a sinking ship. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the inexplicably bad rotations at both positions.

So far.

And when was the last time two players voluntarily quit mid-season, on the same day, for reasons other than injury?

Like Ross Pilkington? That was a raging clue that Callahan was a complete dickhole.

I'm not ready to go there, but man, what a sign that should have been to people.

There will be plenty of others who jump off the ship before it completely sinks; this is only the beginning.

Anyone advocating that Riley run players off NOW is just setting us up for bigger disaster under the next HC. We were lucky not to lose upwards of 10 to transfer or more including the recruiting class (which I give fair credit to the current staff for the job they did in mitigating that damage.

It boggles the mind that people are actually advocating we actively purge talent from this roster in favor of "Riley recruits." I'm sorry, but that is more short-sighted than firing a disaster of a staff...which WiLL happen, sooner than later.

So far.

Define contributors.

This just feels a lot like the Texas debacle that has been going on for the last 2 years. I could see a mass exodus of players due to dismissal/quitting during the offseason, followed by an influx of young players next year.

Next season is going to be another rebuilding year, there's no way around it, whether we have a new coach or not. I'd even venture out to say year #3 is going to be just as painful to watch. I just don't get a good feeling about whats going on around the football program..It's really hard to put it into words.

• Fire 3

Also heard that Matt Finnin has quit as well.

Matt Finnin never cared. He's over at the house I party at every weekend drinking and smoking cigs.

You'd be shocked to know just how many football players do this, including the successful ones.

Wasn't it Murtaugh who used to run into Devaney on his way into bars Devaney was leaving on Fridays?

Also heard that Matt Finnin has quit as well.

Matt Finnin never cared. He's over at the house I party at every weekend drinking and smoking cigs.

You'd be shocked to know just how many football players do this, including the successful ones.

Yep including alot of the 95 team. In not going to bash Finnin. I have no idea what has gone through this year and why he made his choice. And his quotes above are class