Riley eyeing Donte Williams

Guy on Arizona 247 board says Zona has the funds to match/exceed our offer. I don't know if he's legit.

I don't doubt it but I do doubt they could outbid Nebraska if they really want this guy.

AND THEY'RE PROBABLY GOING TO FIRE RICH ROD IF HAS ANOTHER BAD SEASON

HuskersIllustrated.com and 247Sports analyst Justin Hopkins can confirm Nebraska has offered a staff position to Arizona defensive backs coach Donte Williams. Williams is weighing the offer, and a decision is expected quickly.

Williams is currently the secondary coach at Arizona and serves as a key West Coast recruiter for the Wildcats. Nebraska’s offer to Williams would make him a defensive passing game coordinator, where he would continue to work with the secondary and be heavily involved as a national recruiter.

The offer includes a significant pay increase, and Williams is expected to reach a decision soon. Nebraska wants to add Williams quickly in an effort to get him on the road before the end of the December recruiting period, which ends Dec. 12.